- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Semi Detached Villa Enjoying A Prime Cul De Sac Setting Within This Popular Residential Area Just Off The Belsize Road / Convenient To Local Shops And Excellent Schools
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Lounge With Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Separate Family Room With Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Kitchen With Range Of Units And PVC Double Glazed Back Door
- Three Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom With Recently Refitted White Suite To Include Corner Bath And Quadrant Shower Cubicle
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Spacious Patio Area And Lawn
- Detached Brick Built Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Semi Detached Villa Enjoying A Prime Cul De Sac Setting Within This Popular Residential Area Just Off The Belsize Road / Convenient To Local Shops And Excellent Schools
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC double glazed entrance door. Tiled floor. Coving.
- 3.41m x 3.32m (11' 2" x 10' 11")
Oak effect laminated timber floor. Coving.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.82m x 3.35m (12' 6" x 10' 12")
Oak effect laminated timber floor.
- 3.06m x 2.24m (10' 0" x 7' 4")
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC double glazed back door. Gas fired boiler. Tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.46m x 3.35m (11' 4" x 10' 12")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 3.35m (12' 6" x 10' 12")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.53m x 2.28m (8' 4" x 7' 6")
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- Recently refitted white suite. Corner bath with mixer tap shower attachment. Vanity unit wash hand basin with mixer tap. Quadrant shower cubicle. Thermostatic shower with drencher head and hand shower attachment. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Chrome finish heated towel rail.
- Cul de sac location. Enclosed rear garden with spacious patio area and lawn. Raised flower beds and shrubs.
- DEATCHED BRICK GARAGE:
- 5.5m x 3.46m (18' 1" x 11' 4")
Up and over door.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Belsize Road turn into Kennedy Drive, turn right into Greenbank, number 9 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
132nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »