- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Lovely lounge with replaced fireplace
- Dining room
- Refitted kitchen
- Three bedrooms
- Stylish new bathroom
- Replaced internal doors
- UPVC double glazing
- Oil fired heating
- Generous front garden in lawn with spacious driveway
- Fabulous enclosed rear garden with patio and concrete area
Additional InformationA beautifully presented semi detached home enjoying an extra large site.
The accommodation comprises of a lovey lounge with replaced fireplace, refitted kitchen, three bedrooms and stylish new bathroom.
Outside there is a generous front garden and spacious tarmac driveway with turning space. The rear garden in a fabulous size with garden in lawn, superb paved patio and concrete area (ideal for extra vehicles, caravan etc).
Located in a quiet semi rural setting yet the property is only 3 miles from Lisburn City Centre and less than 5 miles to M1 access at Moira.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite entrance door. Understairs storage area.
- 3.795m x 3.788m (12' 5" x 12' 5")
Feature Adam style fireplace with oak surround, cast iron inset and granite hearth. Archway to dining.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.292m x 2.698m (10' 10" x 8' 10")
Laminate flooring. UPVC french doors to rear.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.378m x 2.9m (11' 1" x 9' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Built in stainless steel hob and oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Laminate flooring. Breakfast bar.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM ONE:
- 3.79m x 3.58m (12' 5" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.584m x 3.307m (11' 9" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 2.677m x 2.608m (8' 9" x 8' 7")
(at widest point) Built in cupboard.
- STYLISH BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps. Shower screen. Mira sport electric shower. Wash hand basin with storage. Low flush WC. Tiled walls. UPVC panelled ceiling. Tiled floor. Hotpress.
- Front garden in lawn, enclosed by fencing. Tarmac driveway with extra parking and turning circle. Spacious enclosed rear garden in lawn with superb paved patio. Concrete area ideal for extra vehicles or caravan. Oil fired boiler. Oil tank. Outside light and tap.
From Lisburn take the Moira Road towards Moira. Take the Gravehill Road on the left hand side, at the crossroads go straight ahead. No 9 is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »