- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three bedroom end terrace property
- Dual aspect lounge
- Kitchen/diner with modern fitted units
- Three piece bathroom suite
- Well proportioned bedrooms
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Popular residential location
- Oil fired central heating
- Ideal purchase for first time buyer
- Excellent investment opportunity
9 Granville Road, Portadown
Hannath are pleased to welcome to the market this end terrace property located in the popular Killycomain area. Benefiting from three well proportioned bedrooms, kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level fitted units, dual aspect lounge, three piece bathroom suite and fully enclosed rear garden. With a little modernization 9 Granville Road represents an excellent opportunity for first time buyers to get their foot on the property ladder or for investors with an eye for potential. Viewings come highly recommended.
Located in the popular Killycomain area convenient to Portadown town centre leaving close access to schools, bars, restaurants and local amenities. Craigavon is also a short drive away with benefits the popular Rushmere shopping centre, Omniplex cinema and various parks and recreational areas.
- Entrance Hall 5' 3'' x 3' 5'' (1.60m x 1.04m)
- Access via; wooden door. Laminate flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Lounge 10' 11'' x 17' 2'' (3.32m x 5.23m) at widest point
- Dual aspect room. Carpet flooring. One double panel radiator and one single panel radiator. Feature fireplace with electric fire insert.
- Kitchen/Diner 12' 10'' x 13' 5'' (3.91m x 4.09m) at widest point
- Kitchen/diner with a range of shaker style wall and base level fitted units. Tiled splash back. Vinyl flooring. Single panel radiator. Space for cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
- Front Hall 9' 10'' x 3' 3'' (2.99m x 0.99m)
- Access to front garden via wooden door. Vinyl flooring. Access to storage cupboard
- Rear Hall 4' 1'' x 7' 6'' (1.24m x 2.28m)
- Vinyl flooring. Access to rear garden via wooden door.
- First Floor Landing 9' 2'' x 6' 7'' (2.79m x 2.01m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Access to storage cupboard and hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 11' 1'' x 11' 4'' (3.38m x 3.45m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 8'' x 8' 5'' (3.86m x 2.56m) at widest point
- Front aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 3 7' 11'' x 8' 5'' (2.41m x 2.56m)
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 6' 4'' x 5' 5'' (1.93m x 1.65m)
- Three piece suite comprising of; low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit and shower with electric unit. Fully tiled walls and double panel radiator.
- The front garden is mainly laid in lawn with shrubbery. The rear garden is fully enclosed with fence surround and offers stoned patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »