- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive lounge with solid wooden floor and feature fireplace
- Extended luxury kitchen and dining area incorporating built in oven and hob, integrated washing machine and dish washer with tiled flooring
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- De-luxe shower room with corner shower cubicle, vanitory unit and open shelving
- Phoenix gas central heating
- PVC double glazed windows and doors
- PVC facia and gutters
- Beautiful extensive garden area to rear laid out in lawns with feature lower paved terrace
- Detached garage
Extended detached bungalow on an extensive site. Situated in a cul-de-sac location this impeccably presented detached bungalow enjoys an extensive site to the rear offering a seclusion which is not often found in this sought after locality. On entering this superb home it will reveal an attention to detail by the present owners and you will undoubtedly be impressed with the exacting standard of both extended kitchen and luxury shower room. The spacious lounge offers a homely feel and the bedrooms have all been tastefully presented. The secluded aspect to the rear with a lower paved terrace offers a perfect setting for those family barbeques. Viewing is essential to appreciate the many features of this superb family home.
- PVC front door. Entrance hall, fitted cupboard with sliding doors.
- 4.78m x 3.94m (15' 8" x 12' 11")
Solid wooden floor, feature fireplace, cornice ceiling.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 8.m x 4.11m (26' 3" x 13' 6")
Excellent range of fitted high and low level units, sink unit with mixer tap, built in double oven and 5 ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor, granite agglomerate work surfaces and splash back, wine rack, integrated dish washer and washing machine (NEFF), low voltage lighting, tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.75m x 3.71m (15' 7" x 12' 2")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 3.15m (10' 11" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.67m (10' 0" x 8' 9")
- DE-LUXE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, low flush w.c., wash hand basin, vanitory unit with open shelving, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage lighting.
- Ladder access to partially floored roofspace.
- Well maintained front garden laid in lawn. Spacious rear garden with lawn and ample patio area, brick paved patio area and store under garage.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.3m x 2.79m (20' 8" x 9' 2")
Roller door, light and power.
Off Gortin Park
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
49th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »