- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Chalet Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- Large Lounge / Dining
- Modern Kitchen / Diner
- Modern White Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing
- Gas Heating
- Driveway & Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this attractive and well presented detached chalet villa which is located in a cul de sac in a very popular residential area just off the much sought after Glenville Road.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, Large lounge / dining with feature fireplace and pvc double glazed sliding patio doors to rear and a separate modern kitchen / diner with built in double oven and ceramic hob and space for appliances. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a separate family bathroom with modern white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and gas heating.
Outside there is a tarmac driveway, garden to front in lawn and a fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with a paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, radiator.
- LOUNGE / DINING 26'6'' X 11'3'' (8.08m X 3.43m)
- Feature fireplace, tiled and granite inset, pine surround, two radiators, pvc double glazed sliding patio doors to rear.
- KITCHEN / DINER 20'0'' X 9'11'' AT WIDEST (6.10m X 3.02m AT WIDEST)
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktop, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in double oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge/ freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, partly tiled walls, breakfast bar, radiator, under stairs storage, pvc double glazed back door.
- KITCHEN / DINER
- FIRST FLOOR
- LANDING ` (`)
- Access to roofpsace.
- BEDROOM 1 16'5'' X 11'5'' AT WIDEST (5.00m X 3.48m AT WIDEST)
- BEDROOM 2 10'0'' X 8'4'' (3.05m X 2.54m)
- BEDROOM 3 10'7'' X 8'5'' (3.23m X 2.57m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower attachment, thermostatic shower above, screen, vanity unit, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, radiator, storage cupboard with gas boiler.
- Tarmac driveway.
Garden to front in lawn.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Timber sumer house / shed with light.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »