- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Luxury self contained first floor apartment
- Highly prestigious Bangor West location
- Two double bedrooms with master en-suite
- Large lounge with patio doors to juliet balcony
- Luxury fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Contemporary bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Excellent storage with full length floored attic
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with ample parking
- Extremely high energy rating / low heating costs
Skyline our proud to offer for sale this stunning luxury specification first floor apartment. Fully self contained with its own front door, the property forms part of a small private development with beautifully landscaped gardens and ample off street parking. Located off the Crawfordsburn Road in one of Bangor's most prestigious addresses, it is within walking distance to Bangor West train station and offers easy commuting access to Belfast. The spacious two bedroom accommodation is presented to the highest standard throughout with luxury features including under floor gas heating, integrated speaker system throughout, motion sensor alarm and video intercom. This apartment will appeal to both young professionals and downsizers seeking comfortable low maintenance accommodation which enjoys all the lifestyle benefits of a prime Bangor West location. Early viewing highly recommended.
- Access from ground floor via uPVC glazed door, recessed spotlights, storage cupboard, access to full length floored attic with slingsby ladder, twin french doors to lounge
- 5.41m x 4.62m (17'9 x 15'2)
uPVC patio doors to juliet balcony, recessed spot lights, cornicing
- 4.27m x 2.74m (14'0 x 9'0)
Excellent range of high and low level storage units with under lighting and granite worktops, integrated oven and gas hob with stainless steel splash plate and extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spot lights
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, floating wash hand basin with vanity unit under, shower cubicle with mains power, fully tiled floor and walls, recessed spot lights, chrome towel rack radiator, extractor fan
- BEDROOM 1
- 4.01m x 3.61m (13'2 x 11'10)
Recessed spot lights
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary white suite comprising low flush wc, floating wash hand basin, shower cubicle with mains power, fully tiled floor and walls, recessed spot lights, chrome towel rack radiator, extractor fan
- BEDROOM 2
- 4.04m x 3.68m (13'3 x 12'1)
Recessed spot lights
- Landscaped gardens in lawn, trees shrubs and hedging. Generous communal off street parking
Located off the Crawfordsburn Road in Bangor West
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »