- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern detached villa on mature corner site
- Four bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room
- Spacious drawing room with fireplace and bay
- Separate dining room
- Luxury kitchen with appliances and granite work surfaces and dining table
- Open plan sitting area, also with feature fireplace
- Family bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Additional wc downstairs
- Integral double garage with utility area
- Natural gas central heating system
- Double glazing
- Front, side and rear gardens
- Off-street, driveway parking
- Quiet yet convenient cul-de-sac location
Additional InformationLocated just off the Cairnburn Road in leafy Belmont, this well-presented and maintained detached home would be ideal for a range of purchasers including families wishing to avail of some excellent local schooling in Belmont, Ballyhackamore and Holywood.
As soon as you enter the spacious reception hall with its gallery landing above, you get a feel for the bright airy interior.
The open plan kitchen is large enough to incorporate both casual dining and sitting areas making it an ideal focal point for modern living.
Recent sales in this highly regarded locality have proved very popular. We would therefore recommend arranging a viewing at your earliest convenience.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door with double glazed side lights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Chrome heated towel rail. Painted tongue and groove part panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Built-in cloaks cupboard.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.49m x 4.27m (18' 0" x 14' 0")
Double doors with glazed panels back to hallway. Feature fireplace with wood surround, gas coal effect fire, wood surround. Box bay window, double doors to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.6m x 3.16m (11' 10" x 10' 4")
Connecting door to:
- 6.65m x 4.6m (21' 10" x 15' 1")
(At widest points). Modern range of high and low level Shaker style units with granite work surfaces and matching breakfast table. Pull-out larder. Integrated appliances including large fridge, microwave, four ring hob, fan assisted oven, dishwasher. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap.
OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL SITTING AND DINING AREAS: Fireplace with gas coal effect fire, tiled hearth, copper hood. Sliding patio door to garden. Service door to garage.
- GALLERY LANDING:
- Sitting/Study area. Access via pull-down ladder to partly floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.02m (13' 0" x 9' 11")
(into) wall-to-wall range of built-in wardrobes with mirror fronted sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.03m x 2.75m (9' 11" x 9' 0")
(Currently used as study).
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.06m x 3.03m (10' 0" x 9' 11")
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower. Additional shower cubicle with panelled walls and Aqualisa shower. Heated towel rail, low flush wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Shelved hotpress with copper cylinder.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.39m x 3.66m (14' 5" x 12' 0")
(At widest points). Plus wall-to-wall range of excellent built-in furniture including robes, cupboards with shelving. Matching bedside tables. Door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle with panelled walls, Aqualisa shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, bidet, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- In lawn with mature cherry blossom tree. Flowerbeds with excellent variety of plants, trees and shrubs and also to side.
Tarmac driveway with off-street parking for several vehicles leading to:
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.91m x 5.55m (19' 5" x 18' 2")
(At widest points). Twin up and over doors. Utility area with single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, freezer, additional fridge etc. Worcester Bosch natural gas boiler. Door to garden. Power and light. Access to part-floored roofspace.
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN:
- In lawn, flagged patio area and pathways. Mature trees with attractive aspect beyond.
Bin storage area to side with gate to front on one side. Outside light and tap.
Heading out of town on Belmont Road, straight over roundabout with Campbell College on your right hand side. Turn left at traffic lights onto Old Holywood Road. Next right into Cairnburn Road and first left into Glenmachan Drive. Grove is first left and property is on right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
53rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »