- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional Detached Family Home Situated In A Quiet Cul-De-Sac Residential Location
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Generous Lounge With Attractive Feature Fireplace
- Contemporary Kitchen With A Range Of Integrated Appliances Open Plan To A Casual Dining Area
- Luxury White Shower Room
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Well Manicured Landscaped Gardens To Front & Rear
- Finished To A Meticuously Standard Throughout
- A Must View
Additional InformationTMC are delighted to welcome onto the market this simply stunning Detached family home located in a quiet cul-de-sac location. Glenhead Avenue is tucked away in a well renowned area just off the Glenburn Road and is only a few minutes away from the bustling Dunmurry Village, which offers a variety of local shops, cosy cafes and excellent schools. Superb transport links including bus, rail and motorway networks are also just a stones throw away.
Meticulously maintained & beautifully presented, this home has been finished to an exceptional standard throughout. Each room has been lovingly looked after and tastefully decorated, perfect for a young family seeking a home suited to modern day living. Briefly comprising on the ground floor of a generous lounge with an attractive fireplace and open fire, this is open to a family dining area and modern high gloss fitted kitchen. Upstairs there are three generous bedrooms all of which are an excellent size and a luxury shower room. The landscaped gardens to the front & rear are beautifully maintained and offer excellent outside space, perfect for those who enjoy entertaining in the bright summer evenings.
Rarely do properties finished to this standard and of this calibre come onto the market, to fully appreciate everything this home as to offer we strongly advise internal viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Laminate wood floori, double panelled radiator.
- 3.99m x 3.86m (13' 1" x 12' 8")
Bay window, attractive feature fireplace with wood surround, brushed aluminium inset, tiled hearth & open fire double panelled radiator, Open to:
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN TO FAMILY DINING AREA:
- 4.98m x 3.68m (16' 4" x 12' 1")
Excellent range of high and low level high gloss units, soft closing doors & drawers, Franke sink unit with chrome swan mixer taps, 4 ring ceramic hob, electric integrated oven, integrated extractor hood, intgreated fridge freezer, integrated microwave, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, laminate wood flooring, recessed spot lighting, Open to casual dining area.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.93m x 2.92m (16' 2" x 9' 7")
Built in mirror sliderobes, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.09m x 2.87m (13' 5" x 9' 5")
Built in storage cupboard, panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.18m x 2.03m (10' 5" x 6' 8")
Built in storage cupboard, panelled radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of walk in shower enclosure with waterfall shower head, wash hand basin with vanity unit & mixer taps, low flush W.C, Chrome towel radiator, recessed spot lighting.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.7m x 3.15m (15' 5" x 10' 4")
Up & over door, light & power, plumbed for washing machine.
- To the front: Brick paved driveway for off street parking, landscaped garden area with shrubs.
To the rear: Well manicured brick paved garden, enclosed by fencing.
Glenhead Avenue, just off Glenburn Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »