- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Detached Family Home
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location Close To Dunmurry Village
- Ease Of Access To Public Transport Services And Main Arterial Routes
- Bright And Spacious Living Room With Feature Fireplace
- Modern Kitchen Open To Dining Room
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- First Floor Luxury Shower Room
- Detached Garage
- Brick Paviour Driveway
- Private Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Gas Heating
- Double Glazing
- Superb Family Home And Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationStunning detached family home located in a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance of Dunmurry village. Many local amenities, public transport services and main arterial routes are easily accessible.
This family home has been maintained to an exceptional standard by the present owners and boasts all the attributes of modern living. The property comprises of a bright and spacious living room with feature fireplace open to a casual dining area and a modern kitchen with a range of integrated appliances. To the first floor are three generous bedrooms and a well appointed luxury shower room.
The property further benefits from a low maintenance brick paviour rear garden and a brick paviour driveway leading to a detached garage.
Early viewing is advised.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Pvc front door, wood strip flooring
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.99m x 3.84m (13' 1" x 12' 7")
Feature fireplace with tiled hearth, wooden surround and brushed aluminium insert, Bay window, Open To:
- KITCHEN OPEN TO DINING AREA :
- 4.98m x 3.71m (16' 4" x 12' 2")
Excellent range of high and low level units, Franke sink unit and chrome swan mixer tap, integrated oven and four ring halogen hob with extractor fan over, integrated fridge freezer, integrated microwave and dishwasher, partly tiled walls
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.93m x 2.9m (16' 2" x 9' 6")
Built in mirror robes
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.09m x 2.87m (13' 5" x 9' 5")
Built in robes
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.18m x 2.01m (10' 5" x 6' 7")
Built in robes
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle, wall hung wash hand basin with vanity drawers, low flush w.c, heated chrome towel radiator, spot lighting
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 4.65m x 3.2m (15' 3" x 10' 6")
Plumbed for washing machine
- Front garden.
Brick paviour driveway with parking for several cars.
Low maintenance rear garden with brick paviour finish and timber fencing.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »