- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge Into Bay
- Extended Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom Suite
- Pvc Fascia and Eaves
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Side Garden
Additional InformationExtended And Modernised Semi Detached Villa With Side Garden In Ever Popular Location.
A magnificent opportunity to purchase a recently improved extended red brick semi detached villa holding a slightly elevated position within this highly regarded residential location. The extended interior comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge into bay, extended fitted kitchen and classic white bathroom suite to ground floor. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, upvc double glazed windows, cavity wall insulation, pvc fascia and eaves and has undergone improvement works to include wiring updating, new damp proof course and associated replastering works. Gardens front, side and rear combine with a most convenient location with excellent local shopping, superb schools, public transport and Woodvale Park all close by.
Immediate inspection highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor.
- Through Lounge 4.32 x 3.16 (14'2" x 10'4")
- Into bay, hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, storage cupboard, understairs storage.
- Dining Area 2.48 x 2.13 (8'2" x 7'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- Classic white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls, wood laminate floor, chrome radiator.
- Extended Kitchen 4.27 x 1.63 (14'0" x 5'4")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.27 x 2.81 (10'9" x 9'3")
- Built- in cupboard, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.40 x 1.91 (11'2" x 6'3")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.13 x 2.51 (7'0" x 8'3")
- Panelled radiator.
- Gardens front, side and rear in lawn and shrubs, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
47th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »