This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached home located in a private and secluded cul-de-sac location
- Elevated positioning offers views across Belfast City and Belfast Lough
- Extensive range of accommodation, fully fitted family kitchen
- Four reception rooms
- Four bedrooms, two with en-suite
- Full planning permission passed for two storey extension
- Large driveway leading to attached garage at the rear garden
- Oil fired central heating / double glazed throughout
- Large rear garden
- Potential site, subject to necessary permissions being obtained
Additional InformationSituated within an exclusive and quiet cul-de-sac, in the heart of Newtownabbey. Due to the properties elevated location offers stunning views across Belfast City and Belfast Lough. With generous accommodation throughout over three floors this property truly offers adaptable accommodation to cover a range of needs and wants.
Briefly the property benefits internally from a modern fitted kitchen, four reception rooms and four bedrooms. There is also full planning permission passed for a two storey extension to the property. Externally there is a tarmac drive to the front that leads around the side and to the rear of the property. A mixture of lawns, paving and decking make up the large rear garden. Due to previous planning in the area there is potential for a site at bottom of the property, subject to the necessary permissions being obtained.
This private and secluded situation is extremely convenient to shops, schools and the M1 motorway network and with all it has to offer is sure to appeal to many.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC front door with glass surround, ceramic tiled floor, glazed uPVC patio door to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Integrated gas fire, solid wood floor.
- STUDY:12' 10" x 8' 10" (3.9m x 2.7m)
- Solid wood floor.
- CLOAKROOM:8' 10" x 5' 11" (2.7m x 1.8m)
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- KITCHEN:13' 11" x 13' 11" (4.25m x 4.25m)
- Extensive range of high and low level unit, uPVC walls, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit, electric Neff oven, electric Neff hob, integrated extractor fan, integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, laminate floor, uPVC glazed patio door to terrace.
- FAMILY ROOM:19' 2" x 14' 11" (5.85m x 4.55m)
- Feature Scrabo stone fireplace with electric fire, views across to Cavehill. Wooden glazed door to . . .
- CONSERVATORY:15' 5" x 11' 2" (4.7m x 3.4m)
- Double glazed patio doors to Juliet balcony with amazing views across Cavehill and Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM (4):11' 10" x 9' 0" (3.6m x 2.75m)
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):11' 10" x 9' 4" (3.6m x 2.85m)
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):12' 12" x 10' 2" (3.95m x 3.1m)
- (at widest points). Built-in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):10' 12" x 10' 6" (3.35m x 3.2m)
- Dressing area with built-in wardrobes, glazed uPVC patio doors to rear garden.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, electric shower, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, sunken bath, separate shower unit, fully tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:11' 2" x 10' 6" (3.4m x 3.2m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, work surface, stainless steel sink unit.
- STORAGE ROOM:12' 6" x 7' 7" (3.8m x 2.3m)
- GARAGE:19' 4" x 8' 8" (5.9m x 2.65m)
- Tarmac area for parking running to side and rear of the house, front of property bounded by hedging. Rear garden in lawns, paving and decking, outhouse with pavior and light, boundary hedging, access to garage.
How much will it cost?
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »