This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Stunning Townhouse Located ON Church Road Approximately 0.5 Miles From Glengormley Town Centre.
- Excellent Location Close To Main Arterial Routes
- Belfast City Centre Easily Accessible Via The M2 Motorway
- Living Room Open To A Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- One Generous Sized Bedroom
- Well Appointed Bathroom In White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Mature Communal Garden Areas
- Communal Parking
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationGlebe House is a convenient and popular development comprising of just 10 luxury townhouses. The development occupies an easy accessible, elevated site within a magnificent mature setting. Church Road is a prime location and offers ease of access to array of amenities with Glengormley Town just minutes away and main arterial routes are within close proximity including the M2 & M5 Motorways. 8 Glebe House benefits from own door access.
Internally the property comprises of an open plan living room and WC on the ground floor. A generous sized bedroom and well-appointed family bathroom in white suite is situated on the first floor. Externally the property benefits from mature communal garden areas and communal parking. The property further benefits from uPVC double glazed windows, excellent storage throughout and gas fired central heating.
Early viewing advised to appreciate this superb home. Viewing strictly by appointment
The service charge including insurance is £578 per property each year.
Ground Rent is £150 per year per apartment
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden door to tiled entrance hall.
- LIVING/KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- 4.78m x 4.34m (15' 8" x 14' 3")
Excellent range of high level and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Integrated electric oven with 4 ring gas hob and extractor fan over. Integrated fridge/freezer, Formica work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Gas boiler. Partly tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap and tiled splash back. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.75m x 3.1m (15' 7" x 10' 2")
- Modern white suite comprising of panel bath, low flush WC, wash hand basin, , ceramic tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Communal garden area. Communal parking.
Travelling on Antrim Road toward Glengormley Town Centre turn left onto Church Road. Glebe House is situated on left hand side.
122nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »