- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached split level bungalow
- Flexible accomodation
- Bedroom and bathroom to first floor
- Bedroom 2 and shower room on ground floor
- Lounge with fireplace
- Kitchen with breakfast bar area
- Dining room
- Integral garage
- Partly hardwood double glazed windows
- Tarmac driveway for off street parking
- Generous corner site
- Gardens in lawn with mature trees and shrubs
- Situated off the Old Park Road
Additional InformationOccupying a mature corner site, this property is located off the Old Park Road, close to local grammar schools and Ballymena town centre. This family home offers flexible living accomodation and will be suitable for various purchasers due to both the location and size of site.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With double built-in cloak cupboard. Mahogany stairs to first floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.86m x 3.23m (12' 8" x 10' 7")
With triple built-in sliderobes.
- 7.65m x 2.92m (25' 1" x 9' 7")
With feature brick surround fireplace with tiled hearth and mahogany mantle.
- 3.28m x 2.59m (10' 9" x 8' 6")
With a range of eye and low level fitted white units, 1 1/4 bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer, glazed display unit, space for hob and oven, space for fridge/freezer, breakfast bar. Part tiled walls. Larder.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.15m x 3.1m (10' 4" x 10' 2")
- REAR HALLWAY:
- With laminated wooden flooring. Door to rear.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- With 3 piece white suite comprising LFWC, WHB and Redring shower to tiled corner cubicle. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 4.98m x 3.45m (16' 4" x 11' 4")
With up and over door. Power and light.
- With hotpress with shelved storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.88m x 2.9m (16' 0" x 9' 6")
With built-in wardrobe. Solid wooden flooring.
- 2.9m x 2.18m (9' 6" x 7' 2")
With 3 piece suite comprising LFWC, WHB and panelled bath with shower over. Part tiled walls.
- Gardens in lawn to front and side of property. Mature trees and planted beds in shrub. Tarmac driveway for generous off street parking. Concrete yard to rear. Corner site, private and enclosed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »