- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern Semi-Detached
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Contemporary Kitchen With Living / Dining Aspect
- Deluxe Modern Family Bathroom
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazing / Gas Central Heating
- Highly Regarded Development
- Private Well-Maintained Garden To Rear
Located in one of Newtownabbey's most popular, highly regarded developments. This well-maintained modern semi-detached enjoys a high internal specification and will ideally suit the purchaser searching for a property within an enviable location at a realistic price. Early viewing is recommended is advised to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Front Door into:
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono block tap and button flush w.c. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.19m x 3.73m (13'9" x 12'3")
- At widest points. Quality Grey Coloured Laminate strip flooring. Dual Window Aspect.
- MODERN HIGH GLOSS KITCHEN WITH DINING ASPECT 5.11m x 3.05m (16'9" x 10'0")
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of modern gloss high and low level fitted units with complimentary work surfaces. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated appliances including fridge freezer. dishwasher, 4 ring gas hob with under oven and stainless steel extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy with matching splash-back. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Tiled Floor
- UTILITY ROOM 2.21m x 2.13m (7'3" x 7'0")
- At widest points. Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.76m x 3.53m (12'4" x 11'7")
- At widest points. Fitted with a range of modern wall to wall sliderobes with mirrored center.
- LUXURIOUS EN SUITE
- Comprising button flush w.c, semi pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap and walk in shower enclosure. Complementary wall tiling. Tiled floor. Towel radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.86m x 2.69m (12'8" x 8'10")
- At widest points.
- BEDROOM 3 3.07m x 2.26m (10'1" x 7'5")
- DELUXE FAMILY BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath with shower attachment over, button flush w.c. and semi pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Tiled flooring. Complementary wall tiling.
- Neat garden to front.
Extensive driveway suitable for a range of vehicles.
Large private enclosed garden to rear laid in lawn and screened by perimeter fence. Part paved patio area.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »