- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached House
- Set on approx. 3 Acres
- Large shed
- 5 Bedrooms
- Shower Room & Bathroom
- Master with Ensuite
- 5 Reception Rooms
- Kitchen with Utility
Additional InformationWe are pleased to offer for sale this impressive detached family home in Ballyroney between Castlewellan and Rathfriland. The fantastic modern home has substantial accommodation with a site extending to approximately 3 acres, with a large outbuilding and stunning views over the surrounding countryside.
The property comprises on the ground floor entrance hall, living room, dining room, sun room, kitchen with dining area, utility room, sitting room, shower room, bedroom and a large extra reception room. On the first floor are a further four bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite and a family bathroom. The roof space has been left ready for conversion if extra accommodation is needed.
Due to the properties layout it would be ideal to divide downstairs into a granny flat or teenagers separate living area.
Outside the property further benefits from a large outhouse, perfect for those who work from home. The property is approached by its own sweeping driveway with a large field to the front of the property and a garden laid out in lawn with fantastic views to the Mourne Mountains and beyond.
Families are attracted to this part of County Down because of the range and quality of the educational options, the wonderful country parks, Royal County Down and other golf and sailing clubs.
Located within easy access to Castlewellan Forest Park and Tollymore Forest Park with caravan and camping facilities, and fishing and water activities on the lake and beautiful walks; 10 miles from the foot of the Mourne Mountains for hiking and pony trekking and the various restaurants in Newcastle; 12 miles from Banbridge Town for shopping and buses to Belfast and Dublin; and 14 miles to Newry City and 45 minutes drive to Belfast. Drumadonnell Primary is only 2 miles away in Moneyslane.
With so much to offer from this stunning family home at such a great price, early viewing is advised.
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door to bright and spacious entrance hall with tiled floor.
- Living Room 15'0" x 13'0" (4.57m x 3.96m)
- Fireplace with wooden surround, marble inset and granite hearth. Feature cornicing. Double doors leading through to :
- Dining Room 14'9" x 12'10" (4.50m x 3.91m)
- Wooden laminate flooring. Feature cornicing. Sliding double doors leading to :
- Kitchen 14'9" x 12'7" (4.50m x 3.84m)
- Range of high and low rise units with stainless steel sink and drainer and tiled splash back. Recess for range cooker. Integrated fridge/freezer. Tiled floor.
- Utility Room 10'8" x 9'9" (3.25m x 2.97m)
- Range of high and low rise units with tiled splash back. Recess for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled floor. Door to rear.
- Sitting Room 20'0" x 12'7" (6.10m x 3.84m)
- Fireplace with wooden surround, decorative inset and tiled hearth. Feature cornicing.
- Sun room 13'0" x 13'0" (3.96m x 3.96m)
- Tiled floor. Door to side.
- Bedroom One 12'2" x 11'9" (3.71m x 3.58m)
- Wooden laminate flooring. Front facing.
- Shower Room 8'9" x 7'2" (2.67m x 2.18m)
- White suite encompassing shower, low flush W/C and hand basin. Tiled floor.
- Reception room/ granny flat 22'5" x 11'9" (6.83m x 3.58m)
- Wooden laminate flooring.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to hot press and roof space. The roofspace has been left ready to convert to provide further accommodation if required.
- Landing 20'0" x 10'9" (6.10m x 3.28m)
- Double doors to balcony.
- Bedroom Two 15'0" x 13'0" (4.57m x 3.96m)
- Front facing.
- Bedroom Three 15'0" x 13'0" (4.57m x 3.96m)
- Rear facing.
- Bathroom 10'6" x 8'1" (3.20m x 2.46m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin, shower and bath. Tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom (Ensuite) 15'2" x 13'0" (4.62m x 3.96m)
- Door to ensuite and door to bedroom five.
- Ensuite 8'0" x 4'0" (2.44m x 1.22m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin and shower. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom Five 14'8" x 12'6" (4.47m x 3.81m)
- Front facing.
- Shed 43'0" x 29'0" (13.11m x 8.84m)
- Roller doors. Power and light.
- The property is approached by its own sweeping driveway with ample parking round the property. There are gardens laid out in lawns with mature trees and a large field to the front of the property is included. The site extends to approximately 3 acres in total.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »