This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb retail unit located in Derry's prime high street retail pitch, opposite the main entrance to The Richmond Centre and adjacent to The Diamond.
- The North West's premier retail hub benefiting from substantial cross border trade.
- Neighbouring occupiers include Specsavers, Nationwide, CEX, Poundland, 3, Jack & Jones, Subway and Trespass.
- Substantial catchment population in excess of 250,000 people.
Additional InformationDerry is the second largest city in Northern Ireland and is the economic, cultural and infrastructural hub of the North West of Ireland with a population in excess of 110,000 people and a further catchment population of more than 250,000 people.
Derry is located 70 miles northwest of Belfast and 31 miles southwest of Coleraine. Due to its strategic location on the border with Donegal, the city benefits from substantial cross border trade. The city is a major administration centre and has the benefit of an expanding University and tourism trade.
The property is located on Ferryquay Street, Derry's prime high street retail pitch, and is directly opposite the main entrance to Richmond Centre and adjacent to The Diamond. Neighbouring retailers include Specsavers Opticians, Nationwide, Poundland, CEX, Trespass, Subway, Jack & Jones, Superdrug and 3 Store.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »