- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive detached family home
- Four bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room
- Generous lounge with fireplace
- Fitted kitchen with dining area open to rear patio
- Family bathroom in white suite
- Downstairs WC
- Integral garage with utility area
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed throughout
- Driveway parking for 3-4 cars
- Westerly facing private rear garden with patio space.
Additional Information9 Edinburgh Avenue occupies a private site in a quiet cul-de-sac location minutes away from the bustling Holywood High Street. This excellent detached home offers generous accommodation on two levels and has been maintained to a high standard throughout.
On the ground floor you enter into a spacious hallway, from this there is a generous lounge, kitchen and dining area, WC and integral garage with utility facilities. On the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms and family bathroom. The master bedroom has an en suite shower room and a good range of built in wardrobes. To the front there is driveway parking for 3-4 cars and to the rear there is a private westerly facing patio and garden. In addition the property benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
All in all this is a superb family home in an ideal location. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Hardwood entrance door with glazed side panel.
- Tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.9m x 4.37m (16' 1" x 14' 4")
Into bay. Wood laminate floor, recessed lighting, feature stone fireplace and hearth with gas inset fire.
- DINING/SITTING ROOM:
- 4.37m x 3.96m (14' 4" x 13' 0")
Tiled floor, recessed lighting, double opening doors to rear patio and garden, space for 6 seater dining table , casual sitting area, open to:
- 4.27m x 2.95m (14' 0" x 9' 8")
(Average) Good range of high and low level units with granite worktops, stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps, 5 ring Smeg gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood and under oven, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, integrated dishwasher, recessed lighting, tiled floor, under stairs storage cupboard, access to garage.
- 5.72m x 3.58m (18' 9" x 11' 9")
Up and over door, utility area with stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, ducted for tumble dryer, gas fired central heating boiler, access to rear.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.42m x 3.76m (14' 6" x 12' 4")
Full length built in wardrobes and shelving.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled shower with chrome shower fitments, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.66m x 3.56m (18' 7" x 11' 8")
Velux windows, vaulted ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.39m x 2.97m (14' 5" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.95m x 2.62m (9' 8" x 8' 7")
- White suite comprising: Low flush WC, wash hand basin, panelled bath, fully tiled shower with Aqualisa electric shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, eaves storage, recessed lighting.
- Bright and spacious, storage cupboard with hot water tank, shelving for linens and towels.
- Private enclosed patio and garden area, westerly aspect, water supply, outside light.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »