- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious lounge/dining area
- Fitted kitchen
- 3 bedrooms
- Mostly double glazed
- Oil fired heating
- UPVC eaves, soffits and guttering
- Covered car port and corrugated iron garage
- Spacious rear garden
Additional InformationA bright, spacious semi detached home located in a lovely quiet setting just off the exceptionally convenient Hillsborough Old Road.
The property consists of a spacious lounge and dining area, fitted kitchen, three generous bedrooms and bathroom.
Outside there is a useful covered carport, garage and a superb sized rear garden - an ideal project for the enthusiastic gardener alternatively the garden can simply be maintained and enjoyed as is.
The location is perfect for those who want to escape the hustle and bustle of the city life yet remain convenient. You can enjoy peaceful walks along the stunning River Lagan sound in the knowledge that Sprucefield with excellent shopping, M1 and A1 access is within 1 mile.
An attractive home in a popular area, early viewing recommended!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood glazed entrance door. Solid wooden flooring. Understairs storage. Coved ceiling. Recessed lights.
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA:
- 7.352m x 3.62m (24' 1" x 11' 11")
(at widest point, 2.734m at narrowest) Feature fireplace with open fire. Recessed lights. Glazed door from entrance hall. Oak flooring in dining area.
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 2.723m x 2.71m (8' 11" x 8' 11")
Good range of high and low level units. Plate rack. Built in gas hob and electric oven. Extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Pine panelled ceilling. Serving hatch. Fully tiled. Glazed door from entrance hall.
- COVERED REAR STORAGE AREA:
- 5.581m x 1.173m (18' 4" x 3' 10")
Light and power. Outside tap.
- Access to floored and sheeted roofspace with light and power, approached by slingsby type ladder. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM ONE:
- 3.904m x 3.525m (12' 10" x 11' 7")
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.32m x 3.07m (10' 11" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 2.44m x 2.335m (8' 0" x 7' 8")
Built in wardrobe.
- White suite. Panelled bath with Triton electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Wooden floor.
- COVERED CAR PORT:
- 9.54m x 2.76m (31' 4" x 9' 1")
- CORRUGATED IRON GARAGE:
- 5.899m x 3.173m (19' 4" x 10' 5")
Light and power.
- Front garden in lawn, enclosed by fencing and double entrance gates. Completely enclosed rear garden with large paved patio area. Oil tank. Boiler house.
Off Hillsborough Old Road, Lisburn
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »