- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent EPC Rating: B82.
- Superb Level Of Presentation Throughout
- Good Sized Hall With Cloakroom Off
- Lounge With Stove
- Modern Contemporary Styled Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms (Master With Ensuite)
- Fully Tiled Bathroom With Separate Shower Cubicle
- Enclosed Paved Garden To Rear & Parking To Front
- Balance Of New Build Warranty Remaining
- Mains Gas Heating & PVC Double Glazed Windows
Additional InformationThis three bedroom semi detached property is privately situated within this small development which consists of only 14 properties.
It has been finished to a very high specification and standard throughout, with nothing to do but move in. There are notable extras such as fully tiled bathroom, ensuite, herringbone pattern wooden floor to Lounge & paved garden to rear.
There is parking to the front of the property with an open aspect and a low maintenance fully paved garden to rear which is also enclosed for added privacy. .
To arrange a viewing, please contact, Selling Agent:: Wilson Residential 028 4062 4400.
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled flloor. Window to side.
- Tiled floor. WC & wash hand basin with feature splashback. Recessed downlighting on motion sensor. Extractor fan.
- 5.08m x 3.61m (16' 8" x 11' 10")
Feature bay window. Stove with raised slate hearth. Wooden floor laid in herringbone style.
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA.
- 5.59m x 3.89m (18' 4" x 12' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level gloss units. Separate larder unit with pull out storage drawer incorporting integrated fridge freezer. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Electrical appliances to include built in eye level electric oven & microwave, gas hob with extractor above, integrated dishwasher & NEFF washing machine. LED down lighting with dimmer facility. Double patio doors to rear garden with glass side panels. Tiled floor & part tiled walls. Gas boiler in cupboard.
- Storage Cupboard with radiatior. Gable window. Access to roof space.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising of WC, panelled bath, separate shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower and vanity unit. LED down lighting on motion sensor. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.09m x 3.1m (13' 5" x 10' 2")
View to front. Door to Ensuite:
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 3.1m (12' 5" x 10' 2")
View to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.59m x 2.39m (8' 6" x 7' 10")
View to front.
- Front garden in lawn with brick border to front. Low mantainence fully paved patio garden to rear enclosed with fencing and side gate.Space for garden shed. Outside tap and lights.
Edenmore is situated off Scarva Road, just the next right hand turn after Ravenswood.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »