- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Presented & Recently Renovated and Extended Semi Detached Property in an Extremely Popular Semi Rural Location
- Spacious Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining, Open Plan to Living Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Downstairs Study & WC
- 4 Excellent Sized Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite
- Contemporary Bathroom with Bath & Built in Shower Unit
- Private & Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden with Artificial Grass, Paving, Raised Decking & Built in BBQ
- Pebbled Driveway Parking to the front for One Car, Further Parking to the rear & Integral Garage
- Convenient Location in Rural Setting with Commuting Distance to Belfast & Lisburn City Centres
- Superb Level of Specification Throughout & Many Fine Features Including Exposed Brick Walls, Subway Tiling, Twin Belfast Sink & Thomas Sanderson Fitted Blinds
- Luxury Interior Presentation yet Offering Warmth and Character
Additional InformationThis fabulous semi detached family home occupies one of the best sites within the delightful hamlet of Edenderry. With its semi-rural location yet within easy access to both Belfast and Lisburn city centres. The property itself has undergone a complete transformation by the present owners, who have created a contemporary house that exudes a charm and welcoming atmosphere. The sympathetic and stylish extension provides 4 bedrooms while downstairs offers bespoke fully fitted kitchen takes full advantage of the south facing enclosed child friendly rear garden. The standard of finish and attention to detail that this home provides all combine to offer an excellent opportunity to purchase a property in a constantly popular location that will leave the purchaser with little to do but move in and enjoy this unique home.
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid oak flooring, storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.8m x 3.m (15' 9" x 9' 10")
Attractive carved wooden fireplace with cast iron inset and slate tiled hearth, solid wood oak flooring.
- EXTENDED LUXURY FITTED BESPOKE KITCHEN BY OLOO:
- 6.1m x 5.m (20' 0" x 16' 5")
Excellent range of high and low level Shaker style units, built-in glazed display cabinets, twin Belfast sink unit with mixer tap, Gorenje double oven with matching four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan, built-in wine cooler, integrated fridge and freezer, Gorenje built-in dishwasher, Subway wall tiling and exposed natural brick feature wall, kitchen island with built-in cupboards, twin Velux windows and uPVC double glazed patio doors with Thomas Anderson fitted blinds, oak wood laminate flooring, feature wall mounted radiator.
- HOME OFFICE:
- 2.6m x 2.2m (8' 6" x 7' 3")
Built-in solid oak desk with range of high and level cupboards and low level drawers, oak wood laminate flooring, separate low flush wc, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor and Subway tiled walls. Service door to garage.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.6m x 3.m (11' 10" x 9' 10")
Wall to wall range of built-in wardrobes with built-in drawer units.
- LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled walls in glass shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric built-in shower, feature rice bowl sink unit with mixer tap and built-in low level drawer units, low flush wc, part tiled walls, attractive tiled floor, antique style radiator and towel rail, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.m x 3.m (13' 1" x 9' 10")
Range of built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.1m x 2.9m (13' 5" x 9' 6")
Double built-in wardrobes and attractive grey wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.1m x 2.m (6' 11" x 6' 7")
- LUXURY WHITE BATHROOM SUITE:
- Comprising roll-top bath with mixer tap, additional built-in shower unit with rain head shower attachment and body spray low flush wc, twin vanity unit with mixer tap, antique style radiator and towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, part wood panelled and part tiled walls.
- Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- Slingsby type ladder to . . .
- FLOORED ROOFSPACE:
- With lighting, fully wired with multiple power sockets.
- Pink pebbled driveway to . . .
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 4.2m x 2.8m (13' 9" x 9' 2")
Roller up and over door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine and oil fired boiler.
- Professionally fitted artificial grass (Simply Grass TM), front and south facing rear garden with additional cushioned child safety feature, raised decking, outside lights, built-in barbeque and neat flower bed, outside tap.
Leaving Belfast on the Malone Road, at the House of Sport roundabout veer left and head over Shaw's Bridge. Turn right onto Ballylesson Road then shortly after on your right take the signpost for Edenderry Village over the narrow bridge soon followed by another right into the village. Once entering the village turn left at the T junction and take second exit at mini roundabout into Edenderry Cottages.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
110th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »