- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow
- 4 Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom Ensuite
- Living Room
- Kitchen / Dining
- First Floor Fully Floored - Additional Bedroom/Games Room
- Beautiful Gardens & Countryside Views
- Fantastic Location in Seaforde Village
- Alarm system
Additional InformationWe are pleased to offer for sale this well presented detached bungalow in the beautiful village of Seaforde. Located at the edge of the Seaforde Demesne, this home is set in this fantastic location and has beautiful views over the County Down countryside, making this property a highly desirable residence or country getaway.
The property comprises on the ground floor, entrance hall, bright living room with open fireplace, sunroom, kitchen/dining area, utility room, 4 bedrooms (master with ensuite and walk in wardrobe). On the first floor there is a landing area and potential for a further bedroom/games room.
Outside the property further benefits from beautifully landscaped gardens laid in lawn with various features including stoned walls and flowerbeds and wooden decked area. There is a gated gravelled area with ample space for parking.
Being only 10 minutes from the seaside town of Newcastle or 35 minutes from Belfast, the location is perfect. Local amenities include the Seaforde Butterfly House, the increasingly trendy village of Dundrum and of course the nearby Mountains of Mourne. The world class Royal County Down golf course is only a few minutes' drive away, as is the Spa and Health Club at the Slieve Donard Hotel.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a high specification home so early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wooden glazed front door and glazed side panels leading to bright and spacious entrance hall with tiled floor.
- Living Room 16'9" x 13'6" (5.11m x 4.11m)
- Black Marble fireplace with decorative cast iron inset and tiled hearth and surround.
- Kitchen / Dining 20'6" x 13'6" (6.25m x 4.11m)
- Range of maple high and low rise units with beech laminate worktops and tiled splash back with stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated 'Artiston' electric oven and extractor fan. Space for American style fridge/freezer, plumbed for dishwasher. Feature antique brick fireplace with rustic wooden mantle and storage recesses - 'Charnwood Country 8kw' cast iron multi fuel stove and space for dining. Maple laminate floor. Archway leading to conservatory.
- Conservatory 13'0" x 9'7" (3.96m x 2.92m)
- Antique brick walls. Vaulted and stripped ceiling. Maple laminate floor.
- Utility Room 9'0" x 5'9" (2.74m x 1.75m)
- Range of maple low rise units with stainless steel sink and drainer. Tiled floor. Recess for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Rear Hallway
- Tiled floor. Hot press with insulated copper cylinder and 'Willis' type immersion heater.
- Bedroom One 11'9" x 9'5" (3.58m x 2.87m)
- Tiled flooring.
- Bedroom Two 11'8" x 7'5" (3.56m x 2.26m)
- Wooden laminate flooring. Built in robes.
- Bedroom Three 15'8" x 9'3" (4.78m x 2.82m)
- Wooden laminate flooring. Built in robes.
- Master Bedroom (Ensuite) 12'10" x 11'5" (3.91m x 3.48m)
- Wooden laminate flooring. Walk in wardrobe.
- Ensuite 7'10" x 5'2" (2.39m x 1.57m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin, and corner shower with 'Mira Sport' electric shower. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- Bathroom 11'5" x 7'4" (3.48m x 2.24m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin, bath with pillar mixer taps and telephone shower attachment and quadrant shower. Half tiled walls and tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Open Tread Pine Staircase to First Floor.
- Velux window.
- Bedroom Five / Games Room 29'5" x 12'11" (8.97m x 3.94m)
- Fully floored. Velux windows.
- Roofspace 17'9" x 13'6" (5.41m x 4.11m)
- Partially floored. Velux window.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens laid in lawn with features of stone walls, flowerbeds with a range of ornamental mature planting and cobbled steps leading to lawn. Raised wooden decking area with matching handrails and balustrades; located to catch the afternoon and evening sun. Gated gravelled area with ample space for parking.
- OTHER SPECIFICATIONS
- Boiler House with recently installed 'Grant' oil fired boiler.
Under floor heating.
PVC Oil Storage Tank.
Rustic Garden Shed
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »