- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom Suite
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Matching Garage
- Private Gardens
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationModern Red Brick Semi Detached Villa In Most Sought After Quiet Cul-de-Sac Position
Holding a prime cul-de-sac position this fabulous red brick semi detached villa will have immediate appeal. The spacious interior comprises 3 well proportioned bedrooms, lounge with separate dining room, fitted kitchen with built-in under oven and ceramic hob and classic white bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and has been well maintained. A detached matching garage, private gardens and the most convenient location with excellent local shopping, schools and public transport only a short walk away makes early viewing strongly recommended.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Pvc entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor, single panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 3.21 x 3.45 (10'6" x 11'4")
- Feature fireplace, double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor, cornice ceiling.
- Dining Room 3.95 x 2.97 (13'0" x 9'9")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 2.45 x 3.00 (8'0" x 9'10")
- Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, good range of high and low level units, formica worktops, plumbed for washing machine, fridge space, built-in oven and ceramic hob, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, built-in cupboard, cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, electric shower, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 2.01 X 2.54 (6'7" X 8'4")
- Bedroom 2.84 x 3.77 (9'4" x 12'4")
- Wood laminate floor, single panelled radiator, built-in robe, cupboards above.
- Bedroom 2.35 x 3.53 (7'9" x 11'7")
- Single panelled radiator, built-in robe.
- Detached Garage 2.73 x 5.07 (8'11" x 16'8")
- Up and over door.
- Gardens front and rear in stone chip and mature shrubs, driveway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
61st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »