- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Red Brick Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 + Reception Rooms
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Extensive Rear Garden
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationA Luxuriously Appointed Home Extended And Modernised To The Highest Standard.
Holding a quiet cul de sac position within this ever popular and sought after location, this luxuriously appointed semi detached villa has been extended and modernised to the highest standard. The spacious modern styled interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, extended luxury fitted kitchen incorporating double oven and ceramic hob with dining area and contemporary white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and doors to include French patio doors to excellent south facing rear garden, pvc fascia and eaves and extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings. A detached garage and private mature gardens with the most convenient location make this the perfect family home.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite entrance door, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 3.99 x 3.63 (13'1" x 11'11")
- Bow window, wood laminate floor, feature pine fireplace, cast iron inset.
- Dining Room 3.71 x 2.97 (12'2" x 9'9")
- Wood laminate floor, built-in bench seating, double doors.
- Extended Kitchen 5.69 x 5.13 (18'8" x 16'10")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in high level double oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, breakfast bar, partly tiled walls, under stairs storage, recessed lighting.
- First Floor
- Hotpress/copper cylinder.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.40 x 3.00 (11'2" x 9'10")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.89 x 3.05 (12'9" x 10'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.62 x 2.95 (8'7" x 9'8")
- Panelled radiator.
- Detached Garage 6.10 x 3.05 (20'0" x 10'0")
- Oil fired central heating boiler.
- Gardens front and extensive rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, oil tank, outside light, driveway.
- Dining Area
- Double panelled radiator, uPvc double glazed French doors.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »