- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- All mains services are provided
- Natural gas central heating with zoned heating controls
- Intruder alarm installed
- Asphalt driveway with generous parking
- Brick piers with granite capping and wrought iron gates (wired for electrics)
- Mature landscaped walled in front garden with water feature
- Cast iron lantern and outside lighting
- Outside tap
- Wooden garden shed 4.7ft x 3.8ft with raised wooden decked area, lighting and sockets
- Clearance to access rear garden 3.4m
- Wrought iron and wooden gates at both side entrances
- P.V.C. double glazed windows throughout
- Composite double glazed front door
DescriptionA welcoming and attractive 4 bed detached residence positioned on the front row in a small development of detached homes, in the popular village of Robinstown.
Robinstown is located 6Km equidistance Trim and Navan where there are numerous secondary schools and in the village itself, there is a thriving newly extended primary school.
The spacious site is approached through wrought iron gates and the asphalt driveway has ample parking with generous side entrances.
The accommodation extends to approx. 205 sq.m / 2206 sq ft and comprises of entrance hall, sitting room, study/play room, open-plan kitchen/dining/breakfast room, sun room, and guest toilet. On the first floor there are 4 bedrooms, two of which are ensuite, one with walk-in wardrobe, and family bathroom. The attic is suitable for conversion and would make an ideal den / home office pod.
Viewing of this fine property is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation and space on offer.
- Entrance Hall
- Dark green composite door. Polished tiled floor and radiator cover.
- Sitting Room
- Wide plank oak effect wood flooring. Open fire (piped for gas) with pine and slate surround and granite hearth, feature papered walls. Bay windows with recessed lighting.
- Study / play room
- Fitted shelving and floor units. Laminate wood floor.
- Dining Area
- Porcelain tiled floor. French doors to garden. Open plan to kitchen/breakfastroom.
- Kitchen / Breakfast room
- Porcelain tiled floor. Cream wall and floor units with wine and vegetable racks, bowl and half sink unit and breakfast bar. Integrated Hoover dishwasher, Belling fridge freezer, Hotpoint dual cooker and Expelair stainless steel hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled over countertop.
- Sun Room
- Cast iron wood burning stove. Solid oak wood floor. Panelled T&G ceiling with skylights. French doors open out to garden.
- Hoptpress with insulated cylinder. T&G polished wood floor.
- Bedroom 1
- T&G polished wood floor. Ceiling recessed lights. Walk in wardrobe with Stira stairs access to attic.
- Built in tiled corner shower with Triton T90si electric unit. w.c and w.h.b. with tiled splashback.
- Bedroom 2
- T&G polished wood floor. Fitted and built in wardrobes with matching lockers.
- Built in corner tiled shower off mains. w.h.b. with tiled splashback. w.c. and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3
- T&G polished wood floor. Built in cream corner fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 4
- T&G polished wood floor. Fitted Walnut effect wardrobes.
- w.c. w.h.b. panelled jacuzzi bath with shower screen. Ceiling skylight. Fully tiled.
BER No.: 103294450
Energy Performance Indicator: 128.87 kWh/m²/yr
Schools near 9 De Verdon PlaceVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »