- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- End of terrace.
- Three good bedrooms.
- Living room with bay window.
- Luxury fitted kitchen.
- Downstairs shower room.
- White bathroom suite.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Oil fired central heating.
A superb opportunity to purchase this well appointed end of terrace positioned in proximity to a schools, shops and transport links to include walking distance to the City Centre and the Grosvenor / Falls Roads. The wider motorway network is also in very close proximity making commuting even easier as well as the Royal Victoria Hospital. Three good sized bedrooms. Living room with bay window. Luxury fitted kitchen open plan to dining space. Downstairs shower room. Additional white bathroom suite on first floor. Upvc double glazing. Oil fired central heating system. Chain free. Privately enclosed garden. A beautiful home that can only be fully appreciated upon an internal inspection. EPC D57
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Beautiful filed floor, hardwood glass panelled inner door to;
- SPACIOUS HALLWAY
- Beautiful tiled floor, storage understairs.
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER SUITE
- Shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with mixer taos, beautiful tiled floor, fully tiled walls, spotlights.
- LIVING ROOM 15'11 x 12'5 (4.85m x 3.78m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, bay window.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 12'11 x 12'9 (3.94m x 3.89m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, under unit lighting, beautiful tiled floor, open plan to dining space.
- REAR HALLWAY
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress, additional storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 12'9 x 9'7 (3.89m x 2.92m)
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 2 12'10 x 10'7 (3.91m x 3.23m)
- BEDROOM 3 9'5 x 7'5 (2.87m x 2.26m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, low flush w.c, partially tiled walls.
- Garden to side, enclosed rear garden.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »