- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- INVESTORS ONLY
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception Room
- Phoenix Gas Heating System
- Cream Kitchen
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Attached Garage
Additional Information** THE PROPERTY IS ONLY SUITABLE FOR AN INVESTOR AS CURRENTLY LET OUT UNTIL FEBRUARY 2022 WITH A MONTHLY INCOME OF £615.00**
If seclusion with convenience (a difficult combo to find) is your vision of home then this semi, in a cul de sac location assures privacy and extremely low traffic flow, making it ideal for those with younger children and the general area provides convenience to a plethora of retail, recreational and social amenities, including Bangor town centre.
The property forms the basis of a great family home, that for some, gel the ingredients that attract long term ownership. At this price, with these appealing features on offer, would make viewing a must and, we feel, purchase a strong possibility, so act now and secure your future destination.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate wood flooring
- LOUNGE 14'6 x 12'7 (4.42m x 3.84m)
- Open fireplace with multi fuel stove and slate hearth. Laminate wood flooring.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 17'7 @ widest x 11'7 @ widest (5.36m @widest x 3.53m @widest)
- Range of high and low level units including display cabinets with wood block work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Built in ceramic hob and under oven. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Plumbed for dishwasher, breakfast bar. Part tiled walls. Laminate wood flooring. Pine Ceiling. Cloakroom with access to integral garage. Archway to:
- CONSERVATORY 11'4 x 9'3 (3.45m x 2.82m)
- Laminate wood floor. Upvc double glazed french doors to patio.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 10'8 x 10'1 (3.25m x 3.07m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'1 x 10'1 (3.38m x 3.07m)
- Double built in wardrobe
- BEDROOM 3 8'1 x 7'3 (2.46m x 2.21m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer tap. W.C. Part tiled walls. Pine Ceiling with downlights. Built in extractor fan.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 24'10 x 8'5 (7.57m x 2.57m)
- Electric roller shutter door leading to utility area with range of high and low level units, double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine
- Garden in lawn. Light.
- Enclosed rear garden. Paved patio. Shed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »