- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Exceptional Detached Family Home on Outstanding Elevated Site with Stunning Views of Irish Sea and Scotland to the Front and Picturesque Country Views to the Rear
- Property Has Undergone Sympathetic but Extensive Renovation
- Large Outbuilding Which Could be Used as Granny Flat, Teenage Suite, Playroom, Gym, Garage or Commercial Premises, Subject to Necessary Approvals
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation
- Picturesque Views Can be Enjoyed from Most of the Rooms
- Living Room
- Sitting Room
- Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Casual Dining/Family Area
- Conservatory with Aspect Over Rear Garden
- Four Bedrooms
- Bathroom with Four Piece White Suite
- Outbuilding: Currently Consists of Two Rooms, Kitchenette and Cloakroom with WC
- Front Garden in Lawns
- Driveway in Loose Stones with Parking for Cars, Caravans, Boats and Horse Boxes, etc, Leading to Additional Parking Area in Loose Stones
- Fantastic Fully Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns with Excellent Degree of Privacy and Well Presented Stone Paved Terrace Area and South Westerly Aspect Which is an Ideal Space for Children at Play or for Outdoor Entertaining
- Easily Accessible to Town of Donaghadee as well as Bangor and Newtownards
- No Onward Chain
- Early Viewing Essential
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers
Additional InformationOccupying an exceptional elevated site, with stunning views of the Irish Sea and beyond to Scotland to the front and picturesque country views to the rear, here is an ideal opportunity to purchase a fantastic detached family home which offers so much more than meets the eye and has no onward chain. Having undergone extensive but sympathetic refurbishment there is little left to do but move your furniture in and enjoy. The accommodation comprises living room, sitting room, fitted kitchen open plan to casual dining/family area and conservatory with lovely aspect overlooking the rear garden, on the ground floor. Upstairs there are four well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with four piece white suite. A picturesque view can be enjoyed from most of the room.
What makes this property unique, apart from the setting, is the large outbuilding which would be ideal as a granny flat, teenage suite, gym, workshop or commercial premises, subject to necessary approvals. There is also a front garden in lawns, driveway in loose stones with parking for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, etc, and a delightful fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with excellent degree of privacy, paved stone terrace area and south westerly aspect, making this the ideal space for outdoor entertaining or children at play. Other benefits include oil fired central heating and double glazed windows.
This fantastic semi rural location offers the best of both worlds, beautiful views, peaceful setting and convenience to Donaghadee and other towns such as Newtownards and Bangor. We can thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- uPVC double glazed front door with uPVC double glazed side panels to enclosed entrance porch.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Laminate wood effect floor, glazed inner door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor, storage under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.2m (13' 7" x 10' 6")
Laminate wood effect floor, views to Irish Sea and beyond to Scotland, slate hearth, wooden sleeper mantel, recess for electric fire.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.09m x 3.2m (13' 5" x 10' 6")
at widest points
Laminate wood effect floor, picturesque views of Irish Sea and beyond to Scotland.
- FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING/FAMILY AREA:
- 9.02m x 3.84m (29' 7" x 12' 7")
at widest points narrowing to 8'
Extensive range of high and low level high gloss units, laminate work surfaces, Franke one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated four ring hob, tiled stainless steel splashback, extractor fan above, integrated double oven, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, integrated washing machine, laminate wood effect floor, uPVC double glazed French doors to conservatory.
- 4.88m x 3.96m (16' 0" x 13' 0")
Aspect overlooking rear garden, PVC double glazed French doors to outside.
- Views of Irish Sea and beyond to Scotland, access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.6m x 2.77m (15' 1" x 9' 1")
Views of Irish Sea and beyond to Scotland.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 2.57m (10' 8" x 8' 5")
Views of Irish Sea and beyond to Scotland and the Isle of Man.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.66m x 3.4m (12' 0" x 11' 2")
Picturesque country views.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.2m x 1.91m (10' 6" x 6' 3")
Picturesque country views.
- Four piece suite comprising: free standing roll top claw foot bath, separate built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tongue and groove walls, tongue and groove ceiling.
- Exceptional semi rural site, picturesque views over Irish Sea and beyond to Scotland, front garden in lawns, driveway in loose stones with ample parking for cars, caravans, boats and horse boxes, etc, leading to additional parking area, delightful fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with south westerly aspect, paved stone terrace ideal for barbecues and outdoor entertaining, excellent degree of privacy, attractive flowerbeds in plants, shrubs and trees leading to additional garden area in paving stones.
- LARGE OUTBUILDING:
- 12.19m x 5.49m (40' 0" x 18' 0")
at widest points
Could be used as granny flat, teenage suite, playroom, gym, garage or commercial premises, etc, subject to necessary approvals, picturesque views over rolling countryside and beyond to Irish Sea. Consists of two rooms with part pine wooden flooring and kitchenette with solid wooden drainer, WC and wash hand basin.
Heading out of Donaghadee along Millisle Road turn right onto Craigboy Road. Continue for about half a mile and 9 Craigboy Road is on your right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »