This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Recently constructed semi detached property in a cul de sac location
- Three bedrooms (master bedroom with walk in wardrobe)
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Utility store
- Downstairs WC
- Main bathroom in contemporary white suite
- uPVC double glazed window frames
- Gas fired central heating
- Close to schools, shops and public transport links
- Convenient to Belfast, Newtownards and Belfast City Airport
Additional InformationThis recently constructed semi detached property is found in a cul de sac in the ever popular Coopers Mill development.
This well presented home will appeal to those seeking a modern home with a very convenient location.
The layout comprises an entrance hall with downstairs WC, living room with feature fireplace, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and dining area and a utility store. On the first floor there ar three good sized bedrooms - master bedroom with walk in wardrobes (also plumbed for ensuite shower room) and main bathroom in contemporary white suite.
Outside, the property benefits from a good sized South facing rear garden and off street parking to the front.
Ideally positioned for commuters, close to schools, shops, the Ulster Hospital and Stormont buildings, early viewing is highly recommended.
- Hardwood front door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Contemporary white suite comprising: Push button WC, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, chrome towel rail, recessed spotlights.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.47m x 3.51m (14' 8" x 11' 6")
Contemporary fireplace with gas inset fire, granite inset and hearth, recessed spotlights.
- 4.52m x 3.1m (14' 10" x 10' 2")
Excellent range of modern high and low level units, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, partly tiled walls, 4 ring stainless steel gas hob and extractor over, stainless steel under oven, integrated fridge freezer, recessed spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed patio doors to rear.
- UTILITY CUPBOARD:
- Wall mounted oil fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to roofspace. Linen cupboard.
- Contemporary white suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower fitting over, push button WC, semi pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.3m x 2.9m (10' 10" x 9' 6")
Walk in wardrobe (plumbed for ensuite).
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.35m (11' 0" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.49m x 2.13m (8' 2" x 7' 0")
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn.
Off Coopers Mill Park, Dundonald
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »