- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Period Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Spacious Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom With Separate WC
- Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
- Pvc Fascia & Eaves
- Highly Regarded Location
Additional InformationAttractive Period Semi Detached Villa Circa 1930 Situated Within This Highly Regarded And Much Admired Residential Location.
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a magnificent period semi detached villa holding a prime position within this highly regarded residential location. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, fitted kitchen with dining area and bathroom with separate wc. The dwelling further offers 3/4 panelled entrance hall, conservatory, uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, pvc fascia and eaves and has benefited from re-roofing. A detached garage with garden store and hard landscaped gardens combines with the perfect location with leading schools, excellent shopping, superb parks and public transport all within walking distance makes this the perfect family home with unlimited potential.
Immediate Viewing Strongly Recommended
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor, glazed vestibule door.
- Entrance Hall
- Three quarter panelled walls, cloakroom, wood laminate floor, understairs storage.
- Lounge 3.69 x 4.31 (12'1" x 14'2")
- Into bay, attractive hardwood fireplace, marble hearth, wood strip floor, picture rail, panelled radiator.
- Living Room 3.74 x 3.26 (12'3" x 10'8")
- Hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, wood laminate floor, picture rail, panelled radiator.
- Kitchen 3.23 x 4.63 (10'7" x 15'2")
- Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, canopy extractor fan, fridge/freezer housing, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
Dining Area, breakfast bar table, upvc double glazed rear door
- Conservatory 3.03 x3.05 (9'11" x 10'0")
- Sliding patio doors, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, leaded light window, hotpress copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.83 x 3.18 (12'7" x 10'5")
- Range of built-in mirrored slider robes, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.19 x 3.11 (10'6" x 10'2")
- Panelled radiator., twin built-in storage cupboards, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3.99 x 3.53 (13'1" x 11'7")
- Into bay, wood laminate floor, built-in robe, panelled radiator.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- Separate WC
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pvc panelled walls.
- Detached Garage 4.85 x 3.13 (15'11" x 10'3")
- Up and over door, light and power, oil fired central heating boiler, driveway
- Hard landscaped gardens front and rear, stone chip, mature shrubs to front, extensive rear patio garden to rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »