- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached
- 4 Bedrooms Master Ensuite
- Good Size Lounge
- Luxury Kitchen / Diner
- Downstairs WC
- Luxury White Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing
- Gas Heating
- Driveway & Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well presented semi detached villa which is located in a very popular residential area just off the Elmfield / Church Road and will ideally suit the growing family.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall with furnished cloakroom, large lounge with wood laminate tile effect flooring and double glass panelled doors to a luxury shaker style fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven and hob and pvc double glazed sliding patio doors to rear. Upstairs on the first floor there are 3 bedrooms master with luxury ensuite and a separate luxury bathroom with white suite. On the second floor there is the forth bedroom.
Other benefits include gas heating and pvc double glazing
Outside there is a paved driveway, pebbled garden to front and a fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate tile effect flooring, radiator.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, partly tiled walls, tiled floor
- LOUNGE 16'4'' X 10'9'' (4.98m X 3.28m)
- Wood laminate tile effect flooring, radiator, double glass panelled doors to kitchen / diner.
- KITCHEN / DINER 16'11'' X 11'0'' (5.16m X 3.35m)
- Luxury range of shaker style high and low level units, complimentary worktops, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit, built in double oven, stainless steel microwave, ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, partly tiled walls, tiled wood effect flooring, herringbone style radiator, pvc double glazed side door, pvc double glazed sliding patio doors to rear
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard with gas boiler.
- BEDROOM 1 13'9'' X 9'5'' (4.19m X 2.87m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- Marble effect panelled shower cubicle, thermostatic shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor
- BEDROOM 2 10'5'' X 9'6'' (3.18m X 2.90m)
- BEDROOM 3 7'2'' X 6'10'' (2.18m X 2.08m)
- Luxury white suite comprising panelled shower bath, thermostatic shower above, screen, vanity unit, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel radiator
- SECOND FLOOR
- BEDROOM 4 16'11'' X 9'1'' AT WIDEST (5.16m X 2.77m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, velux window, under eaves storage.
- Paved driveway.
Pebbled garden to front.
Fully enclosed paved garden to rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »