- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Property with Coastal Location
- Stunning Views of Irish Sea, Copeland Islands and Beyond to Scotland
- Spacious, Flexible and Well Proportioned Accommodation
- Large Living Room Open Plan to Casual Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- Four Well Proportioned Double Bedrooms, Three of Which are on the Ground Floor
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Ground Floor Bathroom with Three Piece Coloured Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Separate WC
- Integral Garage
- Large Walk-in Roofspace with Potential to Convert Subject to Necessary Approvals
- Driveway to Front with Parking
- Mature Fully Enclosed Garden in Lawns with Vast Array of Colourful Flowers, Plants, Trees and Shrubs on the Coastal Side, Ideal Space for Children at Play, for Outdoor Entertaining or to Relax and Take in the Views
- Peaceful Location with Excellent Convenience to Bangor Town Centre, Ballyholme, Groomsport and Donaghadee
- Demand Anticipated to be High and to a Wide Range of Potential Purchasers
- No Onward Chain
Additional InformationOccupying a truly outstanding coastal site, with stunning views of Irish Sea, Copeland Islands and beyond to Scotland, here is an ideal opportunity to purchase a detached property with huge potential.
The accommodation is bright, spacious and flexible comprising large living room, which is open plan to casual dining area, kitchen, four well proportioned double bedrooms, three of which are on the ground floor and bedroom one has an en suite shower room. There is also a ground floor bathroom. Outside does not disappoint either. A mature fully enclosed garden in lawns with vast array of colourful flowers, plants, trees and shrubs on the shore side is a perfect place to relax, take in the views or for outdoor entertaining or children at play. Other benefits include integral garage, oil fired central heating, double glazed windows, separate WC and large walk-in roofspace with excellent storage and potential to convert subject to necessary approvals. There is also a delightful fully enclosed courtyard to the front of the property.
Coming to the market at a realistic price, and with no onward chain, we expect demand to be high. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate its entirety.
- LARGE COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH/TERRACE AREA:
- Glazed front door with glazed side panels to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Cloakroom with storage.
- LARGE LIVING ROOM OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING AREA
- 7.26m x 4.57m (23' 10" x 15' 0")
Stunning views over Irish Sea, Copeland Islands and beyond to Scotland, stone fireplace with tiled hearth, open fire, cornice ceiling.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Two piece white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin.
- 4.11m x 3.78m (13' 6" x 12' 5")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated double oven, integrated four ring hob, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, recess for fridge freezer, extractor fan, part tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, door to integral garage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 3.38m (12' 6" x 11' 1")
Stunning views over Irish Sea, Copeland Islands and beyond to Scotland, built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.78m x 3.33m (12' 5" x 10' 11")
Stunning views over Irish Sea, Copeland Islands and beyond to Scotland, built-in wardrobe, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.81m x 3.33m (12' 6" x 10' 11")
Built-in wardrobe, cornice ceiling.
- Stunning views over Irish Sea, Copeland Islands and beyond to Scotland, three piece coloured suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower, wash hand basin, low flush WC, tongue and groove walls, shelved airing cupboard.
- STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR:
- Access to majority floored roofspace with excellent storage and potential to convert subject to necessary approvals.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.68m x 4.19m (12' 1" x 13' 9")
Stunning views over Irish Sea, Copeland Islands and beyond to Scotland, storage in eaves.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Three piece light coloured suite comprising: shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer tap on vanity unit, low flush WC, extractor fan.
- Driveway with paved terrace area, integral garage, good sized mature fully enclosed rear garden in lawns with vast array of colourful flowers, plants, trees and shrubs, stunning views of Irish Sea, Copeland Islands and beyond to Scotland.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 4.98m x 3.3m (16' 4" x 10' 10")
Up and over door, power, light, oil fired boiler, built-in shelving.
Heading from Groomsport, in the direction of Donaghadee, turn left onto Orlock Road. Then turn left at the small bus shelter into Coastguard Lane. Immediately before the old Coastguard radio mast turn right. Drive down to number 7 which will be in front of you. Then turn left where you will find no 9.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »