- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully presented, extended detached villa
- Open plan luxury kitchen by Parkes Interiors
- Four double bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room
- Drawing room with side bay and wood burning fire
- Separate living room
- Family bathroom with separate shower
- Additional wc downstairs - recently installed
- Utility room
- Oil fired central heating with pressurised water system
- Double glazed throughout
- Double length garage with ample, additional driveway parking
- Lovely, mature front and rear gardens - excellent privacy
- Quiet yet convenient location close to Stormont, Belmont and Ballyhackamore
Additional InformationBacking securely and privately on to the beautiful grounds of Stormont Estate, this delightful family home has been cleverly extended.
Natural light floods in to the beautifully presented interior. In recent years the current owners have installed a superb new kitchen from renowned Parkes Interiors. With open plan living and dining areas it leads out into the lovely rear garden which is perfect for adults and children alike.
All four bedrooms are well-proportioned, whilst the spacious master features newly fitted wardrobes and a fantastic, contemporary ensuite.
Enjoying a quiet yet convenient location, a superb range of excellent local schools and amenities in Belmont, Ballyhackamore and Holywood is close at hand.
Internal inspection is a must.
- Front door with double glazed fan and side lights.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Black and white ceramic tiled floor. Internal door with bevelled glass panels and side lights to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Continuation of black and white tiles. Feature period-style radiators. Access to under stairs storage cupboard.
- Recently refitted with pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor. Feature radiator (matching hall).
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.8m x 4.28m (19' 0" x 14' 0")
(At widest points). Feature glass-fronted wood burning stove, cornice ceiling, wooden flooring. Feature, glazed roof lights in side bay. Double doors to:
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/KITCHEN:
- 8.82m x 4.2m (28' 11" x 13' 9")
Superb Parkes Interiors kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, island with breakfast bar style seating and Corian work surfaces. Five ring Siemens induction hob with extractor fan over. Aeg larder fridge, fan-assisted oven, additional combi oven with plate warmer underneath. Aeg dishwasher, twin, underhung stainless steel sink unit with "Quooker" boiling water tap.
CASUAL SITTING AND DINING AREAS: Connecting door to hallway. Floor-to-ceiling patio doors to terrace. Door to:
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.8m x 1.55m (9' 2" x 5' 1")
Range of high and low level built-in cupboards, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Service door to garage.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.48m x 3.6m (14' 8" x 11' 10")
Solid wood floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.79m x 3.38m (19' 0" x 11' 1")
Solid wood floor, twin aspect. Range of bespoke built-in furniture including robes, cupboards and drawers. Door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk-in shower enclosure with chrome Hansgrohe rain shower and tap. Low flush wc, wash hand basin with storage underneath. Chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.05m (12' 0" x 10' 0")
Solid wood floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.61m x 2.96m (11' 10" x 9' 9")
Solid wood floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.91m x 3.m (12' 10" x 9' 10")
Solid wood floor. Twin aspect, range of built-in furniture including wardrobe, display shelves, drawers, dressing table.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower with pedestal wash hand basin with storage underneath, low flush wc. Separate shower cubicle with "rain" head and telephone hand shower. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Shelved hotpress. Access via pull-down ladder to:
ROOFSPACE: Partly-floored with light.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- In lawn with well-stocked flowerbeds featuring variety of plants, trees and flowering shrubs. Tarmac driveway with parking and turning for several vehicles leading to:
- 9.8m x 2.88m (32' 2" x 9' 5")
Roller shutter doors to front, rear and at midpoint internally. Power and light, oil fired boiler.
- FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN:
- Backing (securely and privately) to the Stormont Estate.
Mainly in lawn with feature terrace inset with beds laid in bark chips. Further corner patio area.
Superb degree of maturity with plants, tree and flowering shrubs.
Timber shed, feature light, outside powerpoint and tap.
Coming out of Belfast past Campbell College on the Belmont Road, follow road round into Massey Avenue, past Castlehill Road junction and Cloverhill Park is last on the left hand side before the back gate to Stormont.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »