This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Spacious reception hall with parquet flooring
- Superb lounge 21ft x 18ft with feature fireplace and parquet flooring
- Separate dining room and family room with patio doors to garden
- Large kitchen with casual dining area, granite work surfaces and integrated appliances
- Separate utility room, giving access to garage
- Four well proportioned bedrooms
- Refitted shower room and separate bathroom
- Oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Generous site with plenty of parking and mature gardens to front and back
- Five minutes drive from Kirkiston Castle Golf Club
- Thirty minutes drive from Bangor and Newtownards
Additional InformationThis is a most impressive detached family home beautifully presented and upgraded over the past few years by the present owners. The spacious accommodation is epitomised by a stunning lounge, set off by the richness of a parquet floor carried through from the reception hall. Two further reception rooms and an attractive dining kitchen complete the living space. The adaptable bedrooms are split between the ground and first floors, as are the bathroom and separate shower room, both of which have been refurbished.
The generous level site provides plenty of on site parking, including space for a boat or caravan, while a sunny rear garden is safely enclosed as an ideal play area.
The property is conveniently situated within easy walking distance of the village facilities and a primary school, while the seafront, harbour and beach are all close at hand.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- UPVC glazed entrance door, parquet flooring, cloaks cupboard.
- LOUNGE:21' 6" x 18' 9" (6.55m x 5.72m)
- Marble fireplace with mahogany mantlepiece, parquet flooring to match hall, cornice.
- DINING ROOM:12' 9" x 11' 6" (3.89m x 3.51m)
- LIVING/FAMILY ROOM:13' 0" x 13' 0" (3.96m x 3.96m)
- Parquet flooring, UPVC double doors to garden.
- KITCHEN:17' 0" x 12' 9" (5.18m x 3.89m)
- WITH CASUAL DINING. Extensive range of attractive high and low level units with granite work surfaces, appliances include a Bosch, AEG oven, Bosch hob, extractor hood, single drainer one and a half tub stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled splash backs, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- High and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tiled splash backs, tiled floor, UPVC glazed rear door, access door to garage.
- BEDROOM (4):13' 0" x 7' 9" (3.96m x 2.36m)
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, towel radiator, tiled floor, hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (1):18' 6" x 11' 6" (5.64m x 3.51m)
- Access to eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (2):15' 6" x 12' 9" (4.72m x 3.89m)
- BEDROOM (3):11' 9" x 11' 6" (3.58m x 3.51m)
- Access to eaves storage.
- White suite comprising Jacuzzi style bath with hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:19' 0" x 10' 0" (5.79m x 3.05m)
- Roller door, electric light and power, storage units.
- Generous parking area to the front with additional parking to the side of the garage for a boat or caravan. Extensive rear garden attractively landscaped with pavior patio and brick barbeque. Fencing and hedging with a variety of plants and shrubs.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 3 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views