9 Cloncore Road, Formerly known as Cloncore House, Portadown BT62 1UT
Agricultural Land (with OPP) For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
This valuable holding of prime agricultural lands extends to approximately 33 acres and benefits from outline planning permission for a two storey replacement dwelling. The lands are all interlinked and have extensive road frontage with direct access onto the Cloncore Road and a right of way access onto the main Dungannon Road. The lands are well fenced, gated and provide a good water supply and are located 0.5 miles to the M1 Motorway at the Birches interchange, with easy access routes to Portadown, Craigavon, Lurgan, Dungannon and further afield, approximately 30 miles driving distance to Belfast.
- Valuable lands extending to approximately 33 acres
- Currently laid in pasture
- Outlining Planning Permission for a two storey replacement dwelling (Date of application 23 September 2016, Application No. LA08/2016/1247/O)
- Good road frontage with direct access onto Cloncore Road and right of way access onto the main Dungannon Road, Portadown
- Located 0.5 miles to the M1 Motorway network at Birches interchange
- (Please view brochure and planning permssion on attached PDFs)
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »