9 Cleaver Court,
Cleaver Park, Belfast, BT9 5LX
2 Bed Apartment
Contact the Agent
Templeton Robinson (Lisburn Road)
Last listed at Offers over £235,000
- Well-presented and bright second floor apartment in a prestigious Malone Road location
- Entrance hall with built in storage cupboards and access to roof space
- Spacious living room and dining area
- Open Fireplace
- Fitted kitchen with range of units
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- Gas heating / Double glazed windows
- Communal gardens and car parking
- Close to a wide range of amenities including Queens University and close to public transport links
The location continues to be an area of high demand due to the proximity of a wide range of amenities including the bars and restaurants found on the Lisburn, Malone and Stranmillis Roads, sports and recreational facilities as well as access to the city centre. The property is further enhanced by hardwood double glazing, mains gas central heating, resident parking, and communal gardens.
With so much to offer in a desirable and convenient location we encourage your earliest appointment so not to miss out.
- External stairs to first floor and door to communal reception area. Internal stairs to second floor.
- Solid wood front door with glazed insets and side panels into . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Twin double storage cupboards with combi gas boiler. Access to floored roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- 5.96m x 4.82m (19' 7" x 15' 10")
Open fire with stone surround and tiled hearth, hardwood patio doors to balcony with southerly aspect.
- 2.82m x 2.74m (9' 3" x 8' 12")
Range of high and low level units, 4 ring electric hob, extractor fan, oven, integrated fridge freezer, worksurfaces, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.m x 3.5m (13' 1" x 11' 6")
Hardwood double glazed door to Julliet balcony.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.64m x 2.84m (11' 11" x 9' 4")
- Coloured bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, vinyl floor.
- £660 per annum.
Travelling out of Belfast on the Malone Road, turn left on to Cleaver Avenue and first left into Cleaver Court
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.