- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge / Dining Room
- Phoenix Gas Heating System
- Double Glazing
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Attached Garage
- Immediate Possession
This semi detached home may well be the perfect staging post for the first time buyer or young family with a local primary school within walking distance, not to mention the varied social, retail and recreational facilities of Bangor town centre. Providing the size and specification of accommodation that should be easily managed helps to create an easy going lifestyle, which helps to keep life stress free. If you're encouraged by what you read why not take the first step towards that independent lifestyle you always dreamt of but perhaps found financially difficult to achieve. Give it a go and come and view your new home today.
- UPVC double glazed entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Understairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA 21'6" x 10'10" narrowing to 9'5" (6.55m x 3.30m narrowing to 2.87m)
- KITCHEN 10'9" x 9'5" (3.28m x 2.87m)
- Range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built-in extractor fan. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 1/FAMILY ROOM 10'10" x 9'9" (3.30m x 2.97m)
- Built-in wardrobe. Laminated wood floor.
- BEDROOM 2 10'11" x 8'9" (3.33m x 2.67m)
- Laminated wood floor. Built-in double wardrobe.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising: Corner shower with Redring Expressions electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Tiled walls. Built-in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- Access to eaves.
- BEDROOM 3 11'10" x 9'5" (3.61m x 2.87m)
- DETACHED GARAGE 16'3" x 9'3" (4.95m x 2.82m)
- Up and over door. Light and power.
- Garden in lawn.
- Enclosed garden in lawn. Decked patio.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »