This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Prestigious City Centre location close to City Hall and Victoria Square Shopping Centre
- Central location offering ease of access to a variety of city centre amenities
- Georgian Building retaining many of its features providing a niche work environment.
- Building provides approx. 2,353 sq. ft. / 218.60 sq. m. over four floors.
- On street car parking provided to the front of the property.
- Suitable for a variety of uses subject to any necessary planning consents being granted.
- Current EPC Rating G207
Located in the heart of Belfast City Centre commercial district the subject property is located only minutes from the city centres retail core area with its plethora of shops, bars and eateries along with easy access to the financial and legal areas with the likes of the Laganside Law Courts, all within easy walking distance. Public transport links are close by at the Europa Bus Station and Central Station whilst there are numerous public car parks within close proximity including 800 spaces at Victoria Square and 472 spaces at the adjacent NCP Montgomery Street Multi-Storey car park.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »