This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Stunning Georgian Building
- Niche building for a niche occupier
- On-street car parking to the front
This listed bulding is situated in the heart of Belfast City Centre's commerical district. It is one of the very few buildings with the grace and style of the Georgian era which is still present in such a prime location. Whilst converted for office use the property would be suitable for retail or showroom use whilst it still holds the magic and grandeur of a previous time with ornate cornicing, high ceilings and quality woodwork. This is a niche building for a business looking for something a bit special. Upper Ground Floor (Entrance) 790 sq ft First Floor 714 sq ft Second Floor 651 sq ft Third Floor 661 sq ft Total: 2816 sq ft
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »