How much will it cost?
Contact Select Mortgage and Financial Solutions For No Obligation Expert Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Select Mortgage & Financial Solutions. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Highly convenient and sought after location
- Attractive, Extended Semi-Detached Property
- Offering deceptively spacious and balanced accommodation
- Spacious Hallway
- Cloaks WC / Plumbed for washing machine
- Dining Room with feature bay window
- Living Room with open fire and reclaimed surround
- Seperate Kitchen open plan to:
- Conservatory with patio doors to exterior
- Four good sized Bedrooms
- Main bathroom
- fixed stair case to:
- Fully floored Attic - Could be utilised as Bedroom 4, home office or playroom
- uPVC double glazed / Oil fired cenral heating
- Set back off Cherryvalley Gardens - Offering ample parking
- Mature, private rear garden benefitting form sunny Southerly aspect
Additional InformationLocated within a highly convenient and sought after area, this attractive, extended semi detached home occupies a fine level site set back off Cherryvalley Gardens...
Offering deceptively spacious and balanced accommodation throughout; Comprising a generous hallway, two separate reception rooms, a stunning kitchen leading to a conservatory that overlooks the private and mature rear garden. Upstairs, are three good sized bedrooms plus main bathroom. A fixed staircase leads to a fully floored attic that could be a fourth bedroom, home office or playroom. Further enhanced by a cloaks WC / utility, uPVC double glazed windows and oil fired central heating. Complemented by off street parking for several cars and a notably private and mature rear garden benefitting from a sunny Southerly aspect.
The location offers ease of access to Belfast via private and public transport links making it ideal for those wishing to commute. Within close proximity to a host of amenities including several of Belfast's primary and secondary schools, sporting and recreational facilities including David Lloyd Tennis and Health Club plus several golf and rugby clubs. Also nearby to Ballyhackamore Village with its various eateries plus Dundonald Hospital, Kings Square Shopping Complex, East Point Entertainment Village and beautiful grounds of Stormont Estate. All in all, this fine home has so much to offer and will undoubtedly appeal to a wide range of potential purchaser. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- uPVC Double Glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Pine tongue and groove painted ceiling. Cloaks area.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin with splashback, plumbed for washing machine.
- DINING ROOM:12' 6" x 11' 9" (3.81m x 3.58m)
- (Into Bay).
- Glazed Double Doors to . . .
- LIVING ROOM:14' 0" x 12' 0" (4.27m x 3.66m)
- Reclaimed pine carved fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth. Picture rail.
- French Doors to Conservatory.
- KITCHEN:9' 9" x 9' 9" (2.97m x 2.97m)
- Modern fitted kitchen comprising Belling built-in oven and 4 ring hob with stainless steel extractor fan, excellent range of high and low level units, built-in glazed display cabinets, concealed lighting, wood block effect laminate worktops, single drainer sstainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for dishwaher, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- From Kitchen Open Plan to uPVC Double Glazed Conservatory . . .
- CONSERVATORY:18' 0" x 8' 0" (5.49m x 2.44m)
- Oak wood block effect laminate flooring. uPVC patio doors to gardens.
- BEDROOM (1):14' 0" x 10' 0" (4.27m x 3.05m)
- Modern wall to wall range of built-in robes with mirrored sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (2):10' 9" x 10' 6" (3.28m x 3.2m)
- Built-in book shelving and built-in homework desk.
- BEDROOM (3):10' 0" x 9' 9" (3.05m x 2.97m)
- Modern white bathroom suite comprising white panelled bath with mixer tap, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled built-i shower cubicle with Redring shower unit. Part wood panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- With copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- Fixed staircase to Bedroom 4.
- BEDROOM (4):22' 3" x 10' 6" (6.78m x 3.2m)
- Storage into eaves. Velux window.
- To Front - Set back from the road, pink pebelled driveway offering ample parking for several cars bordered by fencing, hedging and mature trees.
- To Rear - Mature notably private south facing garden laind in lawns with paved patio bordered by fencing, mature trees and shrubs.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 14 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views