- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautiful Cottage Style Property
- Well Presented Throughout by Its Current Owner
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen Opening to Sun Room
- Spacious Hallway with Excellent Storage
- Ground Floor WC
- Living Room with Oak Laminate Wooden Floor
- Separate Dining Room with Oak Laminate Wooden Floor and Bay Window
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Driveway with Ample Parking
- Mature Private Rear Garden Benefitting from Sunny Southerly Aspect
Additional InformationVery rarely would a property with as much character as this one come onto the open market. Occupying a delightful site this cottage is conveniently located off Cherryvalley Park. Whilst maintaining its distinctive in-country feel the cottage is located within proximity to Ballyhackamore and Belmont whilst also boasting ease of access for the city commuter.
Internally this home has been well cared for by its present owner. Of particular note is the modern fully fitted kitchen opening into sun room with mature aspect overlooking the rear garden. There are an additional two further reception rooms to the ground floor. Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms plus main bathroom and a fixed staircase leads to a fully floored attic that could be a fourth bedroom, home office or playroom. Complimented by off-street parking for several cars and a private mature rear garden benefitting from a sunny southerly aspect this property should appeal to a wide range of potential purchasers including first time buyers, young professionals and families and therefore we highly recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- uPVC double glazed front door to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak laminate wooden floor, bespoke built-in shelving, tongue and groove ceiling, concealed built-in Worcester gas fired boiler.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, tiled splashback, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.01m x 3.56m (13' 2" x 11' 8")
into bay window
Oak laminate wooden floor, glazed double doors to living room, alcove display with tiled hearth.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.29m x 3.66m (14' 1" x 12' 0")
Oak laminate wooden floor, timber surround fireplace with cast iron inset, tiled hearth and open fire, picture rail, glazed double doors to sun room.
- 3.4m x 2.95m (11' 2" x 9' 8")
Modern fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, sink with chrome mixer taps and hot water tap, space for Rangemaster cooker with extractor fan and canopy above, concealed light, ceramic tiled floor, opening to sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.61m x 2.62m (18' 5" x 8' 7")
uPVC double glazed French doors to rear gardens, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlight.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.29m x 2.95m (14' 1" x 9' 8")
Extensive range of wall to wall mirror fronted robes, outlook to rear garden, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 3.18m (10' 8" x 10' 5")
Outlook to front, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.97m (10' 4" x 9' 9")
Outlook to rear garden, picture rail.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit with chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, built-in shower cubicle with chrome shower unit, tiled splashback, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.32m x 3.18m (14' 2" x 10' 5")
Velux window, storage into eaves, low voltage spotlight.
- Driveway with ample parking laid in loose stone with mature trees and lawn, enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with garden shed, mature trees, shrubs, paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, water tap.
Travelling along the King's Road, country-bound, turn right at the traffic lights onto the Gilnahirk Road. Take the second right onto Cherryvalley Gardens.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
49th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »