This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Terrace Bungalow
- Lounge with Laminate Wood Floor & Aspect to Front
- Separate Kitchen with Cream Shaker Style units
- Two Bedrooms
- Shower Room comprising of White Suite
- Driveway Parking to front & Enclosed Garden to rear
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Well maintained throughout
- Conveniently Located to Holywood Town Centre, Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages
- Ideally Suited to the First Time Buyer, Young Professional or Retired Couple alike
Additional InformationLocated off the Old Holywood Road, this property enjoys the convenience of only being a short distance to Holywood Town Centre, as well as being close to Belmont & Ballyhackamore villages with their vast array of shops, cafes and restaurants.
Internally the property enjoys well presented accommodation with two good sized bedrooms, a spacious lounge and fitted kitchen. Other benefits include shower Room with white suite, gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and ample driveway parking.
With a proven track record for high demand we recommend your earliest internal appraisal. This fine property is ideally suited to the first time buyer, young professional or retired couple alike.
- uPVC and Glazed Front Door to Entrance Porch.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With Tiled Floor, Inner Hardwood and Glazed Door to Living Room.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.3m x 3.8m (14' 1" x 12' 6")
Laminate wood effect floor. Aspect to front.
- 2.9m x 2.4m (9' 6" x 7' 10")
Range of high and low level cream Shaker style units. Single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Under oven, four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor above. Integrated under bench fridge. Laminate work surface. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. uPVC and glazed door to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.3m x 2.9m (10' 10" x 9' 6")
Laminate wood effect floor. Built-in range of wardrobes. Aspect to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 1.9m (11' 2" x 6' 3")
Built-in mirrored sliding robe. Dado rail. Aspect to rear.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising of white suite with vanity basin with mixer taps and storage below. Low flush WC. Spacious separate shower cubicle with rain head and telephone hand shower. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Chrome low voltage spotlights. Access to roofspace.
- Rear garden with patio area, steps to higher area with grass and patio. Outside light. Outside tap. Southerly aspect. Front with driveway parking for two cars.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 12 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views