9 Castlekeele, Newry BT35 8GH
4 Bed Semi-detached house For Sale
Additional InformationBeautifully presented semi detached chalet bungalow situated in this ever popular Newry area. This home offers bright well-proportioned accommodation comprising lounge, dining room, kitchen, bedroom / playroom, family bathroom plus three first floor bedrooms and shower room. Outside provides a level site with gardens to front and back, the rear garden benefits from a spacious one-storey residential log cabin which makes for a lovely living space. However, its versatile design could also serve as an office, treatment room or your very own home gym.
Set in a quiet cul de sac, it offers convenience to to all local amenities including local shops, cafes and primary schools. Also close to the A1 Belfast to Dublin dual carriageway, allowing easy access for those wishing to commute both by road and rail. Newry City Centre is only a short car ride away.
This property is ready to move into with no further expense needed. An early viewing is highly recommended.
- Lounge 3.64 x 4.59m (11'11" x 15'0")
- Kitchen 3.64 x 3.40 (11'11" x 11'1")
- Utility Room 1.50 x 2.19 (4'11" x 7'2")
- Dining Room 3.18 x 3.26 (10'5" x 10'8")
- Bedroom 1 3.09 x 3.15 (10'1" x 10'4")
- Bedroom 2 3.71m x 2.36m (12'2" x 7'9")
- Bedroom 3 3.30m x 4.22m (10'10" x 13'10")
- Bedroom 4 3.68m x 2.92m (12'1 x 9'7)
- Shower Room 1.8 x 3.2 (5'10" x 10'5")
- Bathroom 1.73 x 3.35 (5'8" x 10'11")
- Log Cabin 2.9 x 9.3 (9'6" x 30'6")
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »