- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached Family Home
- Generous Site With Ornate & South Facing Private Rear Garden
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Main Bathroom Plus Ensuite & Cloakroom With WC
- Luxury Kitchen Open To Dining Area
- Detached Garage With Utility Room
- Double Glazing
- Security Alarm
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Nuaire Drimaster Ventilation System
- Desirable Setting Off Castlehill Road
Additional InformationThis detached family home provides excellent accommodation with four bedrooms and three reception rooms, the kitchen is fitted in a range of oak units and has space for casual dining. In addition to the main bathroom, the master bedroom has an ensuite shower room and a cloakroom on the ground floor, providing that essential extra demand by today's families.
The home is double glazed, heated via an gas fired system, and is fitted with a security alarm. Externally, the tarmac driveway provides for the parking of several cars, additional secure storage and parking in the larger than average garage with utility room to the rear. The gardens are excellent providing more than ample space for children to play and gardeners to pursue their hobby.
Castlehill Road, just off Massey Avenue is a setting which affords easy access to a host of amenities with shopping and schooling being close to hand. The grounds of Stormont are within easy walking distance and the main transport route provides direct access to Government Offices at Stormont, the Ulster Hospital and the City Centre is within minutes drive.
Private viewing is essential.
- Entrance door with glazed panel leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood laminate floor.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.26m x 3.53m (17' 3" x 11' 7")
Marble fireplace and hearth with gas fire. Wood laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO DINING AREA:
- 7.77m x 3.35m (25' 6" x 11' 0")
Solid oak units. Double sink unit with mixer taps. Dishwasher. Fridge/freezer. Double oven. 5 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor canopy over. Glazed display cabinets. Breakfast bar. Ceramic tiled floor. Partially tiled walls. Sliding doors to:
- 3.96m x 3.3m (13' 0" x 10' 10")
French double doors to rear. Ceramic tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.1m (15' 5" x 10' 2")
Wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.65m x 3.53m (15' 3" x 11' 7")
Full range of floor to ceiling wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with overhead rainwater shower. Vanity unit. Low flush WC. Towel radiator. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 2.95m (12' 9" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 3.m (10' 2" x 9' 10")
Built-in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.12m x 2.29m (10' 3" x 7' 6")
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer taps and thermostatic shower over. Vanity unit with mixer taps. Low flush WC. Towel radiator.
- Access to shelved airing cupboard.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- To the front and south facing rear are beautiful landscaped gardens with a decked patio area and pebbled courtyard to the rear.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 8.03m x 5.03m (26' 4" x 16' 6")
Up and over door. Service door. Power and light.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.39m x 1.73m (14' 5" x 5' 8")
Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »