This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- To enjoy a video tour click the last photo above
- An exceptional detached property constructed in year 2000
- Impressive and spacious hall with built-in cloak space
- Beautiful lounge with a multi-fuel stove and a solid wood floor
- Family room providing additional living space
- Stunning sun room with a vaulted ceiling with patio doors to the garden
- Dining room with a Chinese slate floor open to the kitchen
- Bespoke solid wood kitchen with an oil fired ‘Rayburn’ and a double Belfast sink
- Utility room with fitted units and plumbing for white goods
- Downstairs study, office or fifth bedroom
- Two downstairs WC’s – both with white two piece suites
- Stunning gallery landing with a feature window and wonderful views
- Master bedroom benefiting from a walk-in dressing room and an en-suite shower room
- A further three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Luxury bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower
- Large floored roofspace offering an abundance of storage
- Detached garage with light, power and a workshop to the rear
- Lengthy driveway leading to a spacious parking area
- Mature surrounding gardens providing great outdoor space
- Further land available under separate negotiation
Private, Peaceful… Perfect!
This exceptional detached property constructed in 2000 offers an abundance of living space, superb outdoor space and a convenient location making it an ideal choice for an established family. The property is finished to an exacting standard to include solid oak doors, skirting and architraves, a ‘Beam’ vacuum system and under floor heating to the downstairs living space and the upstairs bathrooms. The accommodation lends itself perfectly to entertaining large numbers of friends and family, be it with a festive party indoors or a summer barbeque on the south facing patio. All in all this is a home with a whole host of benefits and is sure to tick plenty of boxes!
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall benefiting from under stair cloak space, a lounge with a multi-fuel stove and a solid wood floor, a family room, a stunning sun room with a vaulted ceiling, a dining room, a study or fifth bedroom, a utility room, two separate WC’s and a fabulous bespoke kitchen with a Rayburn stove and open plan dining space. Upstairs comprises of a magnificent gallery landing, a master bedroom that benefits from a dressing room and a modern en-suite shower room, a further three well-proportioned bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower. The roofspace is floored to provide an abundance of storage space.
There is a large detached garage with light & power as well as benefiting from a useful workshop to the rear. There is the potential to utilise the first floor and turn it into a fantastic games room for the children or as workspace for anyone who works from home. There is also an outbuilding that has planning in place for change of use into living quarters, ideal for anyone who has live in parents that want their own independence.
Externally the property is approached by a lengthy driveway that leads to a spacious parking area. The property has surrounding gardens that are complimented by mature plants, trees and shrubs. Further land can be acquired by separate negotiation to further enhance your outdoor requirements.
A further benefit of this wonderful property is the secondary heating system. There is a wood fuel burner and a independent buffer tank that acts as a heat store which are worth using when the oil prices are high to help keep your running costs down.
The property is located just off the Carryduff Road close to the Temple crossroads, offering easy access to Belfast, Lisburn, Carryduff and Saintfield. There are plenty of local amenities at hand including a coffee shop, a green grocer, a petrol station and even a bike shop! Local transport is close by including school buses offering access to the provinces leading schools. Golf enthusiasts have the superb Rockmount and Temple Golf Clubs within a short drive.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Entrance Hall 14'10" x 17'7"
Lounge 17'5" x 13'9"
Family Room 17'5" x 14'
Sun Room 15' x 11'10"
Dining Room 11'11" x 13'10"
Kitchen / Diner 30'9" x 17'11"
Utility Room 9'8" x 7'11"
Study / Bedroom 5 11'9" x 14'
Gallery Landing 19'1" x 17'11"
Master Bedroom 17'6" x 13'10"
En-Suite Shower Room 7'2" x 7'11"
Bedroom 2 17'5" x 13'10"
Bedroom 3 11'10" x 10'10"
Bedroom 4 11'10" x 7'10"
Bathroom 7'6" x 12'9"
Garage 20'1" x 18'4"
Workshop 9'11" x 18'4"
See detailed floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »