This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Occupying a generous site within a quiet cul-de-sac
- Well Appointed Detached Bungalow
- Spacious Hallway
- Living Room with Scrabo stone fireplace, Open Plan to:
- Dining Room
- Separate Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Main Bathroom
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC double glazed
- Driveway leading to Detached Garage
- Front garden with array of shrubbery
- Larger than average rear garden in lawn with views across Belfast
Additional InformationSituated within a quiet cul-de-sac, this attractive detached bungalow occupies a generous site affording fabulous views across Belfast...
Offering well appointed, spacious accommodation, the bungalow is complemented by front garden, spacious enclosed rear garden with view across Belfast, driveway offering ample parking plus a detached garage. Accommodation comprises hallway, living room with square arch to dining, three well proportioned bedrooms plus bathroom. Further enhanced by oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazed.
Offering ease of access to Belfast, Newtownabbey, Carrickfergus and beyond. Also within close proximity to a range of Primary and Secondary Schools around plus various amenities including Abbey Centre shopping complex, Valley Leisure Centre, Cliftonville Golf Club, Cavehill Forest Park & Trails and Belfast Zoo. Internal viewing is a must to appreciate all this home has to offer.
- uPVC double glazed front door with glazed panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloakroom and Hotpress.
- LIVING ROOM:19' 0" x 12' 2" (5.8m x 3.7m)
- Scrabo Stone fireplace with tiled hearth (electric fire inset), floor to ceiling window.
- Square Arch to . . .
- DINING ROOM:10' 6" x 9' 2" (3.2m x 2.8m)
- Floor to ceiling picture window overlooking rear garden and fabulous views across Belfast.
- KITCHEN:10' 10" x 8' 10" (3.3m x 2.7m)
- Range of high and low level units, wood block effect laminate worktop, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, space for cooker, extractor fan, space for fridge, plumbed for washing machine, range of built-in cupboards, part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed door to exterior.
- BEDROOM (1):11' 10" x 11' 6" (3.6m x 3.5m)
- Two built-in single robes with high level cupboards above, built-in dressing table with low level drawers.
- BEDROOM (2):11' 10" x 10' 2" (3.6m x 3.1m)
- BEDROOM (3):12' 6" x 7' 10" (3.8m x 2.4m)
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with Redring electric shower unit, vanitory unit with wash hand basin and low level cupboard, low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- To front: Concrete driveway leading to single carport.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- To rear: Raised patio with steps to garden in lawn with mature shrubbery bordered by fencing and hedging.
- Brick boiler house and garden store. Outside tap and light. uPVC oil tank.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views