- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Double Fronted Detached Residence - Recently Refurbished
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Victorian Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom
- Utility Room & Conservatory
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Highly Regarded Location
Additional InformationSubstantial Period Double Fronted Detached Residence In A Most Admired Tree Lined Avenue
A handsome double fronted red brick period detached villa holding a prime position within this much admired and sought after location. The spacious interior has undergone a programme of improvement works in recent years and comprises 4 bedrooms, with 2 into bay, master with en-suite shower room, 3 reception rooms, fitted kitchen with utility room off and classic white bathroom. The dwelling further benefits from a conservatory, uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating and has benefited from new damp proof course, wiring and plumbing improvements and replacement suspended floors. A garage and private gardens combines with the perfect location to make this the perfect family home worthy of your immediate attention.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Leaded light entrance door, cornice ceiling.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor, cornice ceiling, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 3.40 x 5.38 (11'2" x 17'8")
- Into bay, attractive hardwood fireplace with tiled inset, picture rail, cornice ceiling, double panelled radiator.
- Living Room 5.33 x 3.43 (17'6" x 11'3")
- Into bay, attractive fireplace with raised hearth, double panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Dining Room 3.45 x 4.24 (11'4" x 13'11")
- Double panelled radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors.
- Conservatory 3.51 x 2.44 (11'6" x 8'0")
- Double glazed windows and patio doors, ceramic tiled floor.
- Kitchen 2.97 x 2.87 (9'9" x 9'5")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, range cooker, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls.
- Utility Room 3.10 x 1.91 (10'2" x 6'3")
- Plumbed for dishwasher, fridge space, plumbed for washing machine, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Roof Space
- Velux roof light.
- Deluxe white suite with chrome fitments comprising roll top slipper style bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, electric shower, pvc panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 3.51 x 3.25 (11'6" x 10'8")
- Panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Bedroom 3.51 x 3.18 (11'6" x 10'5")
- Panelled radiator, pedestal wash hand basin, splash back.
- Bedroom 4.34 x 3.86 (14'3" x 12'8")
- Into bay, picture rail, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.22 x 3.91 (13'10" x 12'10")
- Into bay, extensive range of built-in slide robes.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- White suite comprising walk-in power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, radiator.
- Gardens front and rear in lawn and flowerbeds, outside light, boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler, outside light, patio area, driveway.
- Detached Garage
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »