- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- End townhouse
- Outstanding sea views to front
- 4 bedrooms
- Dining room
- Bathroom & shower room
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Gardens to rear in lawn with mature shrubs and rear access.
Additional InformationThis substantial end townhouse extends to over 1,500 sq ft and offers excellent family accommodation with the added bonus of an outstanding view of Ballywalter Beach and the Irish Sea.
The property offers 4 bedrooms and a large bathroom on the first floor whilst the ground floor provides a lounge with feature fireplace, a dining room, a kitchen, a shower room and a conservatory. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally there is a paved patio to the rear with garden shed and a long, mature garden with shrubs, lawn, hedges and vehicular access to the rear.
Having been in the same family for several decades the property has been much loved and well cared for but would now benefit from some modernisation, upgrading and general redecoration. With some vision and a modest budget it could once again become a spacious and enjoyable family home in an enviable coastal setting.
Viewing strictly by prior appointment via the agent. No cold callers please.
- uPVC double glazed door. Tiled floor.
- 5.84m x 5.26m (19' 2" x 17' 3")
At widest points. Open fire with cast iron surround and wood mantle. Bay window. Double panel radiator (x2), T.V points and wall lights. French doors.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.22m x 2.95m (13' 10" x 9' 8")
Bay window and single panel radiator.
- 3.81m x 2.95m (12' 6" x 9' 8")
Range of high and low level units in a wood finish. Integrated oven and hob with extractor hood. Stainless steel sink and half bowl with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled walls.
- 4.55m x 4.17m (14' 11" x 13' 8")
Wood effect laminate flooring and double panel radiators. Patio doors to rear.
- Access to storage cupboard and roofspace. Single panel radiator and smoke alarm.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.72m x 2.79m (15' 6" x 9' 2")
At widest points. Double panel radiators. Built-in Wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 3.2m (10' 2" x 10' 6")
At widest points. Built-in wardrobes and double panel radiators. Built-in wardrobes
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.69m x 3.18m (8' 10" x 10' 5")
At widest points, Double panel radiator. Built-in wardobes
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.62m x 2.21m (8' 7" x 7' 3")
Double panel radiators.
- Coloured suite comprising panel bath. Tiled walls and double panel radiator. Access to storage and hotpress.
- Enclosed rear tiered garden with flower beds and ability to park at the rear. uPVC fascias. Boiler and oil tank to rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Approaching Ballywalter from the North (Millisle direction), 9 Broadway is situated directly facing the sea just past Dunover Road junction.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »