- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A simply stunning detached property located in the delightful Bracken Hill area
- Stylishly presented and in immaculate condition throughout
- Impressive entrance hall with a tiled floor and with access to a WC
- Spacious lounge with a feature fireplace and a gas fire
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining room with integrated appliances and a contemporary stove
- Utility room with units, plumbing and a sink
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms - two served by a 'Jack & Jill' en-suite
- Family bathroom with a separate bath and shower enclosure
- Landscaped rear garden laid in lawn with plants & shrubs
- Front garden in lawn with a selection of plants & shrubs
- Tarmac driveway providing off-street parking
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for a choice of leading schools
Additional InformationStyle on the Square!
This stunning detached home is located in the highly sought after and prestigious Bracken Hill area of South Belfast. The property offers stylish & modern living accommodation and four well-proportioned bedrooms, making it perfect for a growing or established family that want to live in an area that benefits from leading schools and an excellent range of amenities. The wonderful open plan kitchen, living and dining room will undoubtedly be the main focal point of the property where plenty of quality time will be spent, from relaxing in the evening to having friends and family over for a get together.
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall with access to a WC, a spacious lounge with a feature fireplace and a gas fire, a utility room with fitted units and a fabulous open plan kitchen, living and dining room with an excellent range of integrated appliances and a contemporary stove for those winter evenings. Upstairs comprises four bedrooms - two of which benefit from a 'Jack & Jill' en-suite and a contemporary bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower enclosure.
To the front and side there are gardens laid in lawn complimented by a selection of plants & shrubs and a tarmac driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden is completely private and is the perfect place to enjoy some al fresco dining and relax.
Bracken Hill Square is one of the Four Winds most desirable areas to live in, especially having the advantage of huge green area to the front which is ideal for kids to play or somewhere to relax. There is a great range of amenities on your doorstep such as the Four Winds restaurant, shopping at Forestside, Tesco Newtownbreda, leading local schools and transport routes to and from the City Centre and other surrounding towns.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall 4.47m x 2.82m (14'8" x 9'3")
- Lounge 5.16m x 3.71m (16'11" x 12'2")
- Kitchen/Living/Dining 6.22m x 7.80m (20'5" x 25'7")
- Utility Room 2.57m x 1.63m (8'5" x 5'4")
- Downstairs WC
- Bedroom 1 2.77m x 3.76m (9'1" x 12'4")
- Jack & Jill En-suite 1.57m x 2.44m (5'2" x 8')
- Bedroom 2 3.99m x 2.87m (13'1" x 9'5")
- Bedroom 3 3.71m x 2.84m (12'2" x 9'4")
- Bedroom 4 3.23m x 2.24m (10'7" x 7'4")
- Bathroom 2.21m x 2.51m (7'3" x 8'3")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »