- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Deceptively spacious mid townhouse
- Chain free sale
- Located in a private cul de sac within this luxury development
- Flexible accommodation depending on individual needs
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Newly installed kitchen including Neff appliances, plus a central island, opening to a casual dining area
- Four bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom on the second floor and a shower room on the ground floor
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows in a Georgian style
- Integrated single garage with electric up and over door
- Ground floor utility room
- Fully enclosed garden to the rear recently laid in artificial grass ideal for no maintenance, paved pathing and patio areas
- Tegular paved driveway with parking for two cars
- Alarm system
- Solid oak panelled doors throughout
- Within close to Lisburn City which boast an array of shops, restaurants and boutiques for all
- Many renowned schools are accessible including main arterial routes leading to Dublin and Belfast
Additional InformationThe Owners Perspective...
A fine home that will suit either a growing family or indeed those purchasing for the first time all set within a private Avenue amidst this much admired and popular development. The property has just had a new kitchen installed along with being painted throughout offering the new owner that perfect fresh start.
Finished to a very high standard by Will Kelly Construction. Its location close to the M1 motorway means it is a short commute to most major towns and cities.
The development is excellently maintained by the management company for what can only be described as a nominal fee of £150/year which includes maintaining all public areas, shrubbery and signage. The development is quiet and safe, as our two children thoroughly enjoy playing in the many public areas available.
- Panelled entrance door with top light.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Staircase to the first floor with solid oak handles, spindles and Newell post. Cornice ceiling.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, wash hand basin with mixer tap and splash back, low flush wc, extractor fan.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.44m x 3.23m (17' 10" x 10' 7")
Electric up and over door.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.16m x 2.06m (7' 1" x 6' 9")
Concealed pressurised tank, granite effect worktop with single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, gas fired boiler, plumbed for washer dryer. Service door to rear.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.61m x 3.38m (11' 10" x 11' 1")
- Access to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.66m x 4.5m (18' 7" x 14' 9")
Fireplace with pine wooden surround, granite inset and hearth, gas fire, laminate flooring, cornice ceiling.
- NEWLY INSTALLED KITCHEN OPEN TO DINING AREA
- 5.66m x 3.61m (18' 7" x 11' 10")
New kitchen with white high and low level cabinets, granite effect worktop, one and a hald stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Neff five ring gas hob with glass and stainless steel extractor above, Neff under oven, Neff dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, tiled splash back. Casual sitting/dining area with laminate floor, low voltage lighting and French doors to balconette.
- Spacious landing with access to the roof space. Large hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.11m x 3.45m (13' 6" x 11' 4")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.45m x 1.42m (11' 4" x 4' 8")
Double shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and splash back, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- 2.13m x 2.06m (7' 0" x 6' 9")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 2.51m (11' 11" x 8' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 2.51m (9' 11" x 8' 3")
Plus large built-in wardrobe.
- Driveway finished in Tegualr paving for two cars.
- Fully enclosed rear garden laid in artificial grass ideal for ease of maintenance enhanced with panelled fencing. Patio area with matching path.
- Outside light. Outside tap.
From Lisburn take the Saintfield Road and the Berkeley Hall development is approximately a quarter of a mile on the left. On entering the junction turn right onto Berkeley Hall Court take your first right into Berkeley Hall Place number 9 is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
78th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »