- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious reception hall
- Family room
- Sun room
- Fitted kitchen/dining area
- Utility room
- 5 bedrooms, master with ensuite and dressing room
- Deluxe bathroom
- Integral garage
- Alarm system
- Oak internal doors
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas fired heating
- UPVC eaves, soffits and guttering
- Front and rear gardens
Additional InformationA wonderful opportunity to purchase a stunning home in one of Lisburn's most sought after locations.
The present owners have completely refurbished and extended the property to provide luxury family friendly accommodation.
The property extends to approximately 2,500 sq ft. The ground floor consists of an impressive reception hall, relaxed lounge, family room, sun room, stylish refitted kitchen with dining and family area, utility room and cloakroom. On the first floor you will find five bedrooms (or 4 beds plus study). The master bedroom has a walk in dressing room and elegant ensuite while bedroom two also has an ensuite and the bathroom has been refitted.
The property enjoys a high degree of privacy with a walled front garden and secluded rear garden with a fabulous decked area.
The location will be of huge appeal to thosewho want convenience. Wallace Park and Lisburn's leading schools are all within a short walk. For those travelling to Belfast an excellent bus service operates in the immediate area and Lisburn Train Station is within an easy stroll.
We expect demand to be strong and therefore recommend early viewing!
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door with leaded glass. Understairs storage cupboard. Feature stainless glass window. Solid oak flooring. Dual aspect contemporary gas fire.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite. Wash hand basin with storage. Low flush WC. Tiled walls. Extractor fan.
- 5.15m x 3.643m (16' 11" x 11' 11")
Feature dual aspect fireplace with gas fire. Coved ceiling. Attractive picture window.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 7.18m x 3.02m (23' 7" x 9' 11")
Tiled floor. Feature picture window. Recessed lights. French doors to sun room.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.3m x 4.25m (14' 1" x 13' 11")
Oak panelled vaulted ceiling with recessed lights. Tiled floor. French doors to rear garden.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 8.07m x 3.49m (26' 6" x 11' 5")
Excellent range of oak high and low level units. Granite work surfaces. Feature Rangemaster Toledo range with 5 gas rings, hotplate, 2 electric ovens and grill. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated Whirlpool microwave and coffee machine. Sliding bin storage. Breakfast bar. Plumbed for American fridge/freezer. One and a half bowl sink unit. Tiled floor. Recessed lights. Patio doors to rear. French doors to family room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.1m x 1.36m (10' 2" x 4' 6")
Range of high and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine. Vented for tumble dryer. Extractor fan. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Oak panelled ceiling with recessed lights. Tiled floor.
- Access to floored roofspace. Hotpress cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 7.18m x 3.67m (23' 7" x 12' 0")
- 3.3m x 2.4m (10' 10" x 7' 10")
White suite. Large walk in shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. WC. Heated chrome towel rail. Extractor fan. Recessed lights. Fully tiled.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.6m x 2.4m (8' 6" x 7' 10")
Fully fitted range of storage. Recessed lights.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.49m x 3.38m (11' 5" x 11' 1")
Built in double wardrobe.
- White suite. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.34m x 2.72m (10' 12" x 8' 11")
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 3.15m x 3.11m (10' 4" x 10' 2")
Built in double wardrobe.
- BEDROOM FIVE:
- 2.62m x 2.32m (8' 7" x 7' 7")
Laminate flooring. Feature picture window. (Currently used as study)
- DELUXE BATHROOM:
- White suite. Jacuzzi bath. Triton electric shower. Shower screen. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Feature cast iron radiator. Fully tiled.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.71m x 3.16m (18' 9" x 10' 4")
Light and power.
- Concrete cobbled driveway and parking forecourt. Front garden in lawn with trees, garden wall and double entrance gates. Rear garden in lawn, enclosed by mature conifers. Feature decked area. Outside light and tap.
Off Belfast Road, Lisburn
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »